Ranking
wazzzzzaaa

my name is thomas. i'm currently going to college in california (GMT -8.). i'm 18 and my belt is on my profile etc.

i'm relatively new to this game (joined ~4-5 months ago), but i like to think i'm pretty decent. i am willing to play essentially any mods besides judo variants. i'm ranked in the top 100 in ninjutsu and rk-mma, as well as being in the top 50 in wushu3 and lenshu3ng. i am also pretty decent at aikido/abd. previously, i was in Critical with marstunoM, and that's the only clan i've ever been in.

i have a lot of special skills but none of them are particularly applicable to toribash. i'm a classically trained guitarist and an amateur photographer.

replays: i think i'm including way too many replays. i just wanted to show my skill in as many mods as possible. "your flowers don't threaten my life" is an SP replay. i recently upgraded to 4.8 so i don't have a ton. please excuse the names i'm very lazy with naming and i often just keep the name of the last replay i saved and add some letters after it

thanks for considering me dudes
Attached Files
spinny.rpl (32.9 KB, 9 views)
aaaaaaaaaaaaa.rpl (71.2 KB, 8 views)
31k decap prize.rpl (91.2 KB, 10 views)
decap.rpl (68.1 KB, 8 views)
how to skeetaaaa.rpl (65.8 KB, 8 views)
Originally Posted by HiPower View Post
#

in progress.
we´ll let you know in here and via PM
and i completly understand the replay names mine are usually "aklsdalksjdlk" or whatever until i rename them in editor
also that single player replay classifies as what we consider a special skill since not everyone can do it regardless of multiplayer skill.
-----
Originally Posted by HiPower View Post
#

pwnzafahra invited HiPower to join Hoax on 2014-03-14.
welcome
Last edited by Obscu; May 4, 2014 at 05:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[06:53]Sissykick: my friend was the hottest drag queen in the group.
Thread seemed a tad bit dead so I figured I'd pop in here to keep it flowing, also I updated the app.
Pwnzafahra: master has given pwnzy a sock pwnzy is a free tori
Originally Posted by DarkWolf26 View Post
Thread seemed a tad bit dead so I figured I'd pop in here to keep it flowing, also I updated the app.

we talked about it.
and im sorry but we have to decline you.
reasons are mostly lack of ingame expirience and inactivity.
Hello my name is wyatt I am a toribash player who playes basically everyday i feel that hoax will be a great clan for me I am a second dan black belt although the minimum is 3rd dan I think I am good enough I appreciate your time thank you
Originally Posted by ballerlol View Post
-snip-

age, gmt, former clans, mods, replays, and more effort over-all please
fl0w
Hello my name is wyatt I am a toribash player who playes basically everyday i feel that hoax will be a great clan for me I am a second dan black belt although the minimum is 3rd dan I think I am good enough I appreciate your time thank you

You probably saw lower then 3rd dan apply, but its hard to get in unless you're higher then 3rd dan. Im just going to assume you didnt bother to read anything at all.

So no.

Real Name(optional): wyatt
Belt: second dan black belt
Forum Activity[1/10]:
Real Name(optional): wyatt
Belt: black
Forum Activity[1/10]: 8
Ingame Activity[1/10]: 9
Country & Timezone: texas
Past Clans: loet
Why Its?? its seems like a good clan
Why Should We Let You In? to helpout and defend the clan
A Little Paragraph About Your Self: i am smart athletic
Social Accounts(optional):
Best Or Worst Modes(optional): best is wushu,mushu,and aikdio
If nobody replied to your app(which will not happen) you can just post it in our main desc page
SIMBA

And you seem to be applying for another clan at the same time. So have fun with them.
Last edited by Shockey; Mar 17, 2014 at 04:16 AM.
Hitman 18 App
Hitman18
Hello HoaxClan Members,

I was just looking around at some clans and decided I'd like to join one, so i chose yours (if you let me in...). I don't play Toribash everyday of my life, more recreationally, but still I am competitive, and believe I'm good at the game. I enjoy playing and hope to be part of your clan.

About Me: My name is Tyler, I wouldn't say i play Toribash everyday, but I do enjoy getting on and wrecking people... sometimes. I've never been in a clan and hope for this to be my first. I've been playing Toribash since this past summer, and fell in love with it! I found on youtube, from watching some parkour, I must say I cannot do parkour. I'm usually playing aikido, wushu, Lenshu, xspar, or spar. I'm not the best player, but I'd consider myself lacking experience. I posted a couple of replays in the attached files below hopefully they work, hope to hear back from you soon.
P.S. I couldn't find a way to get my player card into here sorry, so I left a link instead.

Past Clans: None
Belt: Black
Achievements: white-black belt, Violence Perfected
Replays:Hitman Sparring Myself, is just me having fun versing Uke, and trying new things in xspar. XD is me playing in a wushu lobby with a nice forearm dismemberment. Hitman Spar 2 is a sparring mod with environment (kind of) and i myself get ripped in half, but still come out victorious. Hope you enjoy!

http://www.toribash.com/usercard/HitMan18.png
Attached Files
XD.rpl (51.5 KB, 8 views)
Hitman spar 2.rpl (465.9 KB, 12 views)
Hitman Aikido.rpl (49.3 KB, 6 views)
Hitman Aikido 2.rpl (74.6 KB, 4 views)
Hitman vs landil.rpl (277.6 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by HitMan18; Mar 28, 2014 at 03:56 AM.
Originally Posted by HitMan18 View Post
#

copy pasted app from relax all thread aint cool.
nope.
Last edited by Obscu; May 4, 2014 at 05:51 PM.