Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
ey
Attached Files
discipline.rpl (132.2 KB, 3 views)
Destruction.rpl (162.3 KB, 4 views)
Chab>What a dead game
So yeah I took a look at your replays. Here's what I have to say.

Destruction: Dude, simply dismembering uke by rubbing him all over yourself doesn't look good. I suggest practicing on making cleaner dismemberments. Also you should improve a bit more on a few more things, like the way you move your tori.

discipline: Although this replay looks better than 'Destruction', I can't say it's awesome by my standards. You should practice on making good openers. As much as possible, avoid letting uke hit your head accidentally because it simply doesn't look good. Also, the kick that dismembered uke and a pec joint, you extended and contracted your knee too fast.

So, one more tip to keep in mind, make your movements fluid and don't just rub uke all over yourself just to dismember. As much as possible, make clean hits.
Heart of Gold
thanks B4CKST4B i appreciate your help
Chab>What a dead game
Last of my unorthodox moves (special eccasion when i have to go some where. >_>)
Attached Files
Eclipise.rpl (168.3 KB, 7 views)
Explict.rpl (149.1 KB, 4 views)
Chab>What a dead game
pls probro don't post your replays in someone else's replay thread (unless they authorized you)

Also, CnC to your 2 replays bgjames:

Eclipise: A stiff, but surprisingly adequate build-up before the decap. The rest after the decap wasn't good though, I suggest you edit the replay a bit more to improve the things after the decap. Work on the fluidity of your movements on this, but otherwise you seemed to improve.

Explict: Work on getting proper 'hits' instead of rips. Also a point to remember: don't rub uke just to get dismemberments.
Heart of Gold