Toribash
Original Post
TORIBASH Pro League - The BIG 4 – Week 3
“The BIG 4” is a new weekly tournament series that is run for TORIBASH Pro League.

We will hold FOUR 16-Man Qualifier tournaments back-to-back. The 1st place winners of those 4 tournaments qualify into the finals tournament held at the end of the day to see who really is the #1 TPL player for that week.

NOTICE: This event will only have 3 qualifier tournaments due to how ZOMBIE259 already qualified, last event.

Tournament #1 Start Time:
Saturday (5/17/2014) at 12:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
Saturday (5/17/2014) at 11:00 AM Central Standard Time
Saturday (5/17/2014) at 10:00 AM Mountain Time
Saturday (5/17/2014) at 9:00 AM Pacific Standard Time

NOTICE: If your time zone wasn't mentioned above, use this: Time Zone Converter – Time Difference Calculator

I MIGHT HOLD AN ENCORE EVENT AFTER THE FINALS. TWO EVENTS IN ONE DAY!

Room Names:
TPLroom1 (Max Players: 16) will be made for Tournament #1.
TPLroom2 (Max Players: 16) will be made for Tournament #2.
TPLroom3 (Max Players: 16) will be made for Tournament #3.
TPLroom4 (Max Players: 16) will be made for Tournament #4.
TPLroomFinals (Max Players: 16) will be made for Tournament Finals.

NOTICE: Feel free to make and fill the rooms before I do, to GUARANTEE your spot in one of the Qualifier tournaments. I'll use my VIP powers to get into the full servers. The player count will like 17/16 after I join it.

Finals Prizes:
1st place: $50.00 (I'll send it to you through Paypal. I'll personally help you with the process if you're new to Paypal.)
2nd place: 30,000 TC
3rd place: 10,000 TC
4th place: 10,000 TC

ENCORE EVENT Finals Prizes:
1st place: $50.00 (I'll send it to you through Paypal. I'll personally help you with the process if you're new to Paypal.)
2nd place: 30,000 TC
3rd place: 10,000 TC
4th place: 10,000 TC

NOTICE: If you think you're good enough to get 1st place, MAKE YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT RIGHT NOW. Here's a tutorial! How to Set Up a PayPal Account

The TPLmodv13beta works BEST on TORIBASH 4.8

The event/events will be RECORDED so I can bring 1080p quality matches over to YouTube instead of 720p quality matches. Sorry guys.

Download the mod HERE or in the attachment below.
Attached Files
tplmodv13beta.tbm (20.4 KB, 19 views)
Last edited by LesDuncan; May 17, 2014 at 04:54 PM.
Learning from the best.
Originally Posted by Alphons View Post
So if I understand this correctly, there will be two more of these? Sounds fun.

These tourneys happened last weekend. Les wont be holding anymore tourneys over the summer, sorry you missed the toureys I guess.
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
Originally Posted by Submerge View Post
These tourneys happened last weekend. Les wont be holding anymore tourneys over the summer, sorry you missed the toureys I guess.

Oh Well, thanks for replying. Have a good summer!