Ranking
Thats the estimate, Bad time to be a Insurance business.

And Don't worry about the cow pie bit.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
The depressing moment when you realize Satan and 'The Devil' are apt personal descriptions...
Application form
State/territory: SA
Name: Zac
Things you think are best about Australia: The people and the beaches!
Skills you thinking you can bring to this org(not necessary but it will help get this place a rolling) Im alright at making textures :] although i don't know how that can help the org haha
zac!
i say yes ofc.
Also victoria was flooded to a degree in some parts. Around where i live is rose up pretty far..
Lots of roads were blocked off etc.
Originally Posted by Zac View Post
Application form
State/territory: SA
Name: Zac
Things you think are best about Australia: The people and the beaches!
Skills you thinking you can bring to this org(not necessary but it will help get this place a rolling) Im alright at making textures :] although i don't know how that can help the org haha

Welcome Also banners would be good if you can.

Hmm, Hope nothing when to wrong for you Star...

Funny, I knew that something was off when it started storming in Alice...
[sigpic][/sigpic]
The depressing moment when you realize Satan and 'The Devil' are apt personal descriptions...
Nothing as of yet. The rivers are going back down but a few days ago i saw a large boat shed half way under water.
Good to hear, I thought it was a little wrong for the QLD PM to say this could have been the worst disaster in Australia, I thought Black Saturday was Still... Well bad. I guess things are still in development With this disaster, it does not even have a name yet...
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Yea i remember hearing that to.
Black Saturday IMO was worse. but then again you have all the floods concentrated into a residential area.
Yeah, right now its a bit of a toss up for me, Both Disasters have done damage in different areas...
[sigpic][/sigpic]
hiya guys... since i hate following apps (believe me i really do) i'll just write something...

SOMETHING! XD

Anyway live in Qld but away from flooding luckily enough, have a place behind my house that floods whenever theres a lot of rain, since it's connected to pipes and the street... Born in New Zealand but lived in Australia since I was two... can't think of anything else...
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Fair enough.

Welcome, I will add you now, why not share what you have been though with the flooding.
[sigpic][/sigpic]