Toribash
Lol, I suck at this. Probably 'cuz I don't get the physics of skateboarding, don't skate, and I'm not that good at Toribash to begin with.
Change?
One adjustment to make: instead of using forward force on the body, use gravity to make it go forward (how about 20.00 0.00 -9.82?) the force on the chest just makes it fly off the board, . Very annoying, otherwise good work!! Please don't take this insulting, as it is not.
I'm learning to play the clarinet, it makes cool squeaky noises :)
Think. Build. Create. Roblox!
thought i'd post the modified mod smilies made for our video. The board is slightly smaller and the push you get at the start is a "tad" stronger
Attached Files
skateboardrutz.tbm (3.8 KB, 246 views)
skateboardrutzrail.tbm (4.0 KB, 242 views)
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png
i just cant make my tori stay on the board after the push o.o though extending the glute worked a little...
Over 19? Join [OLDA]
Nice smilie better than mine bY FAR Excelent work i love it i had to get it after watching rutzor video haha had to get online to get it xD
Robert A. Heinlein: "Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny."
Pretty strange un-realistic move, I do a double kick flip, land on the ground, jump in the air and sit on my board
Attached Files
Double-kick to sit.rpl (61.8 KB, 152 views)
Back from le-dead
OK THis mod pwns the hell out off me... i cant grind for my life any tips to stay on my board without fallin
Last edited by Mesch; Jan 29, 2009 at 04:00 AM.
You Better Get My Damn Ravioli!!! I'm Gonna Unleash the Beast up in this B***H!
This mod is great! I would love to see a version where you start on a hill or a half pipe or something
also replay of me doing a failflip
Attached Files
%some kinda something.rpl (164.2 KB, 93 views)
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well