Toribash
Well, being an atheist, I say there is eternal darkness after death.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
In a detailed description, I think at death, you will have a vision of a circle of light infront of you, like an exit of a tunnel, then you will move towards the wet exit, and then you will forget everything, but you end up as a baby in your next life.
BF4 PC: TerrorSketch
Planet Side 2: TerrorSketch
maybe thats it, the white light is your next life so your in your mothers womb and when you go to/through the light you pop out on the other side in an alternate universe where you are now just born and you forget everything.
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
I believe in reincarnation, mostly because at death I wouldn't want to be bound to one place (heaven/hell) and I believe in being able to live a new life and gain new memories.
I have once thought that I will die and then be born into another body and watch that body forever and the next life after that.

But now I'm a Buddhist, and seen many signs from buddha. I believe in something like heaven but beyond that.
Once you die, your brain ceases to function and after a few minutes consciousness goes then you pretty much stop existing. Everything just whites out and you're dead. Your body decomposes and you become fertiliser.

I would like to be reborn and experience the future but I don't think that's how the world works.
Last edited by Hippybob; Aug 7, 2011 at 06:46 AM.
I R IRONMAN
I agree with Hippybob, You don't think or feel after death, There is nothing more.
High quality avatars and signatures 5k each or 7k for bundles.
Ok i want to point out something. If you die and your born again, then what does that mean for new born babies. Are they just the reincarnation of someone else? Also how would that explain the growing population? The only way that theory would work is if we had a perfectly consistant population.
i.e. 1 dies, 1 is born.

sorry if it offended you, ily
Ruining Toribash since the 29th of February 2008.