Ranking
Originally Posted by DrJim View Post
Huck and Ray are terrible people. They aren't funny nor are they good at make fantasy role playing stories. I'd NEVER do something like that with them.

Also. Silliness*

Leave Ray out of this, only I am horrible at making good fantasy role playing stories.

On another note, I had a recent longing to play ffx and I wish I hadn't given it away. :'[
beep
Argh. I hate when I want to play a game I got rid of. Just had to re-purchase a 2002 video game I sold ;~;
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
What's ffx? :o
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
some of the staff take it a bit too seriously and make it rain infractions, and bans.

Some of the idiots in this community require us to take our jobs seriously and rain down infractions and bans.

Out of the countless infractions and bans I've given out, I think I've gotten 3 or 4 complaints.

Judging by the low number there, I'd say most people realize that they deserve the punishment for breaking the rules and that for the most part we are fair with how we punish people.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
staff is only serious when doing their job.

other than that their chill. (at least the ones that aren't cranky all the time, like me)
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Originally Posted by Gum View Post
Some of the idiots in this community require us to take our jobs seriously and rain down infractions and bans.

Out of the countless infractions and bans I've given out, I think I've gotten 3 or 4 complaints.

Judging by the low number there, I'd say most people realize that they deserve the punishment for breaking the rules and that for the most part we are fair with how we punish people.

That's true, but even if they are stupid this is a game, but they should be punished as you said, but some mods aren't / weren't the best choice to become a staff member in my honest opinion.

But you're cool. :P
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by box View Post
staff is only serious when doing their job.

other than that their chill. (at least the ones that aren't cranky all the time, like me)

fuck box serious bastard

Jalis is probably the funniest staff member ever
teeth marks on my goosebumps, the chains frostbit me.
No offense intended, but I think anyone could point that out. Moderators joke a lot more than the rest of the community, in my opinion.
Dirty remarks as shown in the spoiler are like grains of sand if the community was a desert.
To the current topic, I don't hate the moderators, but I believe those who do hate them for their wit. I've never seen a closed thread, ban, or infraction without an uncontradictable statement.
Mhm.
I completely agee with you Gum. Most people realize what they've done wrong.

Lol at 1handclap, silly goose.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation