Toribash
Good Luck and requesting for single allie
Bushido aikido player - songwriter/composer - I draw stuff
Originally Posted by ydnarano67 View Post
Character name: ydnarano67
Belt: 4th dan almost 5th
Previous clans: Sigma, Piratez,
Skill: Marketing
About yourself: I have been a member since over 2 years ago, I like skateboarding, basketball and of course toribash. Fun loving but can be very strict about rules. I don't join a lot of DSC's but I really think this one could make it. Also i can donate money which i have mostly on another account and do marketing stuff for the clan. Also i have been high ranking on several of my clans like Piratez so i know how to keep the people in line. Also nice work with banner.

Country: United States but i also speak pretty good Spanish because of my parents.

Edit: You should add some rules like: No multiple clanning
Must be forum AND in game active

And change the first three to : Be respectful and well rounded or something like that because they all are basically the same thing just different sub topics.

And I may sound like a nagger but more ranks because people enjoy being promoted and you can only have so much people on the top ranks. Keeping your clan members happy is one of the most important things because if they aren't happy they will leave to place where they will be and with no members a clan is nothing.

ok ok...will change later (My Computer start laggy again)..BTW what rank do u want?

Originally Posted by Rayleigh View Post
Huh, looks nice. Nothing I see wrong. Good luck.

thanks
-----
@ydnarano67:i like ur leadership nature...would u like to be 2nd leader of this clan?
Last edited by Enma; Dec 30, 2010 at 01:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
@Shemen: Thanks
@Scorch...Co Ldr??Sure...

Please Donate tc to me...please Donate tc to me

im hungry..im hungry..i need tc..^^
Last edited by FrostBank; Dec 30, 2010 at 02:27 PM.
Great!!Welcome...2nd leader..... i'll pm you FrostBank password then