Ranking
View Poll Results: Does this clan should be revived?
Yes
1 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

ahh right..
i've seen it but, the clan tag isn't necessary right?
-----
lol really idk too much about clans
Last edited by Patrickooo; Jul 19, 2012 at 01:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Necessary? I'm not sure how to answer this. No it is not particularly needed. It definitively helps. Remember that every clan's ultimate goal is to become official. If you don't have that goal then why start an official clan. If you're planning on skipping the tags and going strait for official, Whether or not that is allowed I'm not sure. I personally have never seen it done (or even attempted). If you have no real interest in becoming official there was no reason to create a clan. If you say you don't know much about clans I recommend joining a clan before trying to start one. I personally was a part of 3 total clans before I took leadership. And my leadership wasn't even created it was inherited. But back on topic. Necessary? Not really, but highly recommended. If you don't know much about clans join one, don't create one. If you do create one don't create it by yourself. Have friends and a starting plan. If you do choose to join a clan I recommend joining [Bleu]. They are meant to help new player learn the ropes.
Good luck to clan,requesting single alliance,but you need add the single and clan ally in page,right? lol
Originally Posted by Sainzgc View Post
Good luck to clan,requesting single alliance,but you need add the single and clan ally in page,right? lol

Thx, and single ally accepted..
Now i'll really see about it
But there isn't too much people requested to be allies
And there is no enemies
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Originally Posted by Koco934 View Post
Necessary? I'm not sure how to answer this. No it is not particularly needed. It definitively helps. Remember that every clan's ultimate goal is to become official. If you don't have that goal then why start an official clan. If you're planning on skipping the tags and going strait for official, Whether or not that is allowed I'm not sure. I personally have never seen it done (or even attempted). If you have no real interest in becoming official there was no reason to create a clan. If you say you don't know much about clans I recommend joining a clan before trying to start one. I personally was a part of 3 total clans before I took leadership. And my leadership wasn't even created it was inherited. But back on topic. Necessary? Not really, but highly recommended. If you don't know much about clans join one, don't create one. If you do create one don't create it by yourself. Have friends and a starting plan. If you do choose to join a clan I recommend joining [Bleu]. They are meant to help new player learn the ropes.

ty for helping me, but i want to create my own clan
-----
Originally Posted by Sainzgc View Post
Yes it good for clan =),you pay to add tag??

if you are asking me.. idk
ask someone else
Last edited by Patrickooo; Jul 20, 2012 at 07:17 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Originally Posted by Picasa View Post
Nice name, requesting single ally

Good luck!

thx picasa
single ally accepted
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █