Toribash
smexy shirt you got thar, Mrama!

awesome name!

anything on the back of the shirt?
fl0w. Logo Designer, PM me.
You should fix the edges the bald head of color is sticking out.
Maybe thats the style you were looking for.
No offense, but realistically, who will wear the shirt and why? You need some non-branded designs that the public will enjoy and want to wear. :D
there are actually quite a few people locally that I have seen with the shirt ;)
Hi it's Praeter
How much did you pay them? :DDDD

But in all seriousness, let's see some more designs. I can't critique a catalog if it only consists of one thing!
I like it :]

I'd definitely wear that to my school

Except the hands are annoying.

learning to draw good hands is pretty important, and also really hard.

Think of the lines in the hands before thinking of the fingers themselves. View each line alone, by itself, not part of a hand. And it should be eaiser.

And thumb is on the wrong side on his right hand (our left)

Hmmm, the two T's by each other in Attack are completely identical.

Maybe rotating one a little, or taking more border off?

otherwise, awesome shirt

How much for one, mailed to Tennessee?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Originally Posted by Stonewall View Post
How much did you pay them? DDD

But in all seriousness, let's see some more designs. I can't critique a catalog if it only consists of one thing!

I'd like to see some more too.
I certainly like the text on this one, please don't tell me that is a font, because I'll cry if it is. ;(

All in all, it's pretty nice, just the lines are a bit dodgy in places, like on the cap and on his left shoulder.
Fixing those minor things should make it sell-worthy in my opinion. Shirts that are for sale seriously need to have flawless designs, for me to buy them atleast. And I think there's more people than just me that think like that <:
i love it! it looks good, and the name and everythings awesome. how much for one to be mailed to Australia?
Also, is that what the company does? makes t-shirts?
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES