Originally Posted by Glimpsed View Post

-----
no idea what that one is about

I'd bet 100 TC that it's just a fuck ton of orc grips

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
I'll be honest, most of the time I was the one sending the wack messages

back when I was in (Ro)
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
I still don't understand the logic behind requesting single enemy.
-----
It happened a lot in the past and there are many such publications in the hall of shame.
Last edited by Bruno; Apr 6, 2024 at 01:06 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
I still don't understand the logic behind requesting single enemy.
-----
It happened a lot in the past and there are many such publications in the hall of shame.

I might be stupid, but can you elaborate on what this means

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Former Admin, Smod, Market Squad, Clan Squad and Toriagent. If you got any questions please don't contact me, thank you!
Unfortunately the staff deleted it, but back in 2019's or so wibbles I made a thread with the [table] command. The page began breaking beyond recognition, I wish I still had prints or backups of how it looked back then.

-----

if any staff could at least give me some screenshots of how the pages looked, it was a thread called table etc or smth like that, it was glorious
Last edited by victortb; Apr 6, 2024 at 07:55 AM.
Originally Posted by victortb View Post
Unfortunately the staff deleted it, but back in 2019's or so wibbles I made a thread with the [table] command. The page began breaking beyond recognition, I wish I still had prints or backups of how it looked back then.

-----

if any staff could at least give me some screenshots of how the pages looked, it was a thread called table etc or smth like that, it was glorious

do you remember the date?

i checked through the titles of threads u made in wibbles in 2019 and didnt find anything unless title was different
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
I actually had another post there breaking the forums, this is what it looked like:

Images

the thread I was looking for was actually even more broken, this is tame compared to what we did in the other thread.
I don't actually remember if it really was 2019, but it was one of those wibbles, I remember the thread was actually called "tables, et cetera.", but I think it got purged when they were going to fix the tables thing. That was fun.
Last edited by victortb; Apr 6, 2024 at 07:06 PM.