Toribash
Did the test again, the score now is 122.
Is that ok?

So basically, i did wrong answers because i suck at english
Originally Posted by RedDevil View Post
Don't do online tests. 122 is way too much.

Sory, i meant 112.
My keaboard just stucked.

Also, if i want to test IQ IRL, where do i go?
To doctor or something?
Or just a quiz from a magazine?
122 is not way too much, unless you mean in comparison to the previous score.

No, you cannot get a proper IQ test from a magazine.
I'm curious myself where I could get my IQ tested. I took one like 6 years ago and I'm wondering how much mine fluctuated.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
In third grade, my I.Q. was 125. In late-sixth grade my I.Q. was 139. I'm not sure about now, but I am I awesome or what?

Oh, and yeah, they were official tests given to me by the school staff. My high I.Q. in sixth grade got me into the gifted classes.
Last edited by Unknown; Jun 26, 2009 at 07:00 AM.
Originally Posted by PlayerID57 View Post
Sory, i meant 112.

Even more proof that those online tests can't be trusted
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
To me, online tests are scammy :/
I took one once and I got 160-something. This was probably a few years ago. Another time I think I got a lot lower. A short test like they give you online isn't enough.

The best IQ test is to get an IEP team (Individual Education Program) to give you shitloads of different puzzles, problems, etc, like 200 a day for several weeks, and then they determine how smart you are.

You could also search for where you can get tested in your area.

That's what they did to me in 4th grade. It was pretty fun at first, but it got depressing, since everyone else was in the playground
(Back then I was around 10 points below "genius", and I'm pretty sure my IQ has dropped.)
An average IQ is theoretically 100.

Anyway, the original question of 13-18? Impossible. That would suggest everyone has the same IQ UNTIL age 13.

Also, I remembered that the brain keeps developing until you are in the 20's, so your IQ should also develop until then.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]