Ranking
Oh, hello there. :U
I have now returned from Austria, mostly unharmed. First three days in Vienna were... HOT. The temperature was just way too high during the day, but quite good in the evening. Also worth noting is that Vienna is a beautiful city, much better than Aarhus that i live in. =P
However, on the fourth day, where we arrived in our rented apartment, i caught a cold. Wasn't that bad on the first day, but the next day i had a fever as well, which kinda sucked. Pretty much grounded me that day. Today, two weeks later, i'm still coughing and sniffling. >.>
But apart from my illness, we were out seeing something new pretty much every day, so i can't possibly remember everything. One of the more memorable moments were when we were inside the Dachstein glacier. It was cold and slippery, but also quite awesome. I mean, they had carved fuckin' Ice Age characters out of clear ice! And after we had been in there, we decided to go inside and have some food. While we were eating, a thunderstorm plowed by, obscuring our view outside and showered the building with hails at the size of ping-pong balls. Also worth noting is that we were 2.7 kilometers above sea level, so a thunderstorm is really quite dangerous. Noisy, but a cool experience.
Also, at Monday this week, we were up climbing on a mountain. Very rocky, but a lot more fun than a silly dirt path. Also got sunburnt on that mountain. When we got down, my nose was as red as a fuckin' tomato, literally. Didn't really hurt 'till we got back to the apartment, but then i found out that i had been sunburnt on my forehead, my neck (really painful :C), the back of my hands and a small patch on the back of my left upper arm, as well as my nose. Which really didn't make sleeping any easier. Doesn't hurt anymore, but now the skin is peeling off my nose. >.>

Oh yeah, at Friday, we saw a marmot. :I

All in all, it was a nice vacation. Austria needs moar liquorice, though.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by shook View Post
Oh, hello there. :U
I have now returned from Austria, mostly unharmed. First three days in Vienna were... HOT. The temperature was just way too high during the day, but quite good in the evening. Also worth noting is that Vienna is a beautiful city, much better than Aarhus that i live in. =P
However, on the fourth day, where we arrived in our rented apartment, i caught a cold. Wasn't that bad on the first day, but the next day i had a fever as well, which kinda sucked. Pretty much grounded me that day. Today, two weeks later, i'm still coughing and sniffling. >.>
But apart from my illness, we were out seeing something new pretty much every day, so i can't possibly remember everything. One of the more memorable moments were when we were inside the Dachstein glacier. It was cold and slippery, but also quite awesome. I mean, they had carved fuckin' Ice Age characters out of clear ice! And after we had been in there, we decided to go inside and have some food. While we were eating, a thunderstorm plowed by, obscuring our view outside and showered the building with hails at the size of ping-pong balls. Also worth noting is that we were 2.7 kilometers above sea level, so a thunderstorm is really quite dangerous. Noisy, but a cool experience.
Also, at Monday this week, we were up climbing on a mountain. Very rocky, but a lot more fun than a silly dirt path. Also got sunburnt on that mountain. When we got down, my nose was as red as a fuckin' tomato, literally. Didn't really hurt 'till we got back to the apartment, but then i found out that i had been sunburnt on my forehead, my neck (really painful :C), the back of my hands and a small patch on the back of my left upper arm, as well as my nose. Which really didn't make sleeping any easier. Doesn't hurt anymore, but now the skin is peeling off my nose. >.>

Oh yeah, at Friday, we saw a marmot. :I

All in all, it was a nice vacation. Austria needs moar liquorice, though.

pics or it didn't happen xD

particulary the marmot. I wanna see a marmot D:

Also welcome back :P
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games

:|

Might be able to sneak out one of the photos that my dad took, but i can't guarantee anything. The above image is shamelessy taken from Wikipedia.
Kind of. More of a mole than a beaver, because it burrows and stuff, but hey. Also, them crazy Austrians make ointment out of their fat.

:U

No offense, Leilak. Good to be back as well. :I
You never told me:
1. Your address.
2. How you look.
3. Whether you're actually a kid, a teenager or a fat old man.

:I

Most of the time we were right in the middle of Austria, in some little crack known as Lammertal, which is near St. Martin and blahblahblahdihblah. Probably many miles away from you, i think.