Ranking
Yeah, the movie/animation logos don't always fit with eachother. Though this one can actually go on both, the other one is the one that doesn't look like it fits well on pictures, imo.

You could just use this one for both though and it would be alot easier, instead of having to change the other to say 'productions' though you prolly saved ur .psd, i tend to accidentally delete them after i'm done...
Originally Posted by Samuraiking View Post
Yeah, the movie/animation logos don't always fit with eachother. Though this one can actually go on both, the other one is the one that doesn't look like it fits well on pictures, imo.

You could just use this one for both though and it would be alot easier, instead of having to change the other to say 'productions' though you prolly saved ur .psd, i tend to accidentally delete them after i'm done...

I saved my .psd but in 100x100 resolution!! It looked terrible after resizing. I had to make this logo again The 1st one was little different and glossy effect was worse.

Originally Posted by Hykimachi View Post
Wow , nice , it looks way better then the first one , i like it.

Thanks I do agree.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The font, shadow font, and border needs anti-aliasing, you can counter this by slightly blurring the edges a little or just use anti-aliasing options, otherwise it's a good design and the effects were somewhat well used.
200x200 doesn't need blurring does it?
I made 500x500 because I like to work on big pictures, I won't use the 500x500 pic anyways.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i hate to be the guy who says it again, but try playing aorund with the color. i think the slight tint of blue in the inner circle(not the letters) woul be great. also, th reflections look a ton better than your first
I love you
Yeah, people tell me to add some color to my pictures.
The problem is I really like Grayscale and it looks nice.
I will add blue, red and green versions of 100x100 logo soon.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
great logo, very stylish and profesional the smaller is it the better is it;p
Ryuu was there :o
Originally Posted by iTzLUK3 View Post
Yeah, people tell me to add some color to my pictures.
The problem is I really like Grayscale and it looks nice.
I will add blue, red and green versions of 100x100 logo soon.

great. looking forward to it
I love you