Toribash

Okay so now he has a terminator-y head. Helmet is more like a real helmet, there's an ace of spades too :P

You can see robotic bits like in the right arm. It's like the skin is torn.
alright. this looks pretty cool so far. i still dont like the thigh textures being the exact same. maybe you can fix this? oh and could you add some imperial coloured pen drawn glow to the robotic stuff? also, the eyes are a bit close to each other. lol sorry about my criticism but i really have an imagination id like to be fulfilled.
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count
Originally Posted by Shockwave View Post
alright. this looks pretty cool so far. i still dont like the thigh textures being the exact same. maybe you can fix this? oh and could you add some imperial coloured pen drawn glow to the robotic stuff? also, the eyes are a bit close to each other. lol sorry about my criticism but i really have an imagination id like to be fulfilled.

Sorry, bad screeny. The left thigh has a tear on the other side, the side you can't see. Eyes further apart is no problem at all and imperial (once I find out what colour it is) should be quick to add.
alright thanks! i will stay up to date!

[offtopic/] shock,so far i have editted the torso and up of your current set [offtopic/]

The set made by Freekill on this thread is worse then your current set.... no offence
fl0w. Logo Designer, PM me.
yea im telling him to fix it till it fits my imagination perfectly. something worth 150k.

Sorry that I'm not amazing, I'm trying to make it how you want.

What trails do you want? Wires or something? An Imperial glow?

Any of those take your fancy?
Last edited by FreeKill; Jul 17, 2009 at 08:09 PM.
lol none of these trails suit the set imo. also, now that i see it from the side, i see that you used the same pattern for arms and legs. thats a big no-go

It's the same camo, yeh. I thought it would be weird if it were different.

So what trails do you want?