Toribash
Woah now.....lol
Now i never made signatures before but ill try, if it wont end before im back from work.
The Hamster stalks you :x

Waah, fussy people :x

Happy now?

Also, to celebrate your 10th Dan, I delved deep into my HDD to find the template I used to use for my sux bars, and made you one.

Last edited by Ducky; Aug 2, 2007 at 11:47 PM.
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
It'll take a while for me to hit 10th dan, but just so y'all know, Ducky is in the lead so far. :3
Gave it a shot. I need credits:

Last edited by noweb; Aug 2, 2007 at 11:51 PM.
now that ducky's entered, ive lost all hope... i gave it a shot, but i don't think the stack up to the professional-looking sigs...

˜n˜

i tried. the letters under the avatar (you can't see on light background) say JUDAN and 10th DEGREE
Last edited by cayal; Aug 3, 2007 at 06:22 AM.
<3 MBK :D
Well, i see Ducky has raised the bar up very high
When will you hit your 10th dan Hamster ?
wow gotta get advancing my sig and avatar (wich wasnt finished yet) Time to raise it into a 25 layer sig =S

Well here they are my first animated avatar included =)

I knows its Hamtaro couldnt find any other good hamster picture =S

Last edited by Hamade; Aug 3, 2007 at 02:00 PM.
<Hamster> I need a towel
<Hamster> ._.
2 more!
I'm stressing that you didn't like my first sig and av- so I made 2 more... I really look forward to seeing what you think about them... I am open for suggestion...

and...

my fingers are crossed...
<3 MBK :D
I won't make any suggestions, just create what you think looks best, and I'll choose my favorite when I hit 10th.