Toribash
i played it got to level 45 then just got bored. and have u guys seen the level 1s who all have same stuff who jsut cut trees nonstop. lol wtf is that lol. i have to admit runescape sucks so much paired to toribash
A VERY WISE MAN SAID TO ME IF YOU TRY HARD IN LIFE YOU WILL ACHIEVE GREAT THINGS, I LAUGHED AT HIM AND LEFT
mark: those levle 3s with 99wcing are like wcing pures... they have other accounts
Strictly a replay maker with a LOW amount of tc. (;
Yeah, recently they updated animations.
I was like "Woah, this is cool!" *drool drool fap fap*
Not to that extent but you get what I mean...
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
what did u mean by animations, and ow a scimitar is held like a fucking longswordXD :3
same^ i used to hang out in gerts cc and do nothing and have nothing accomplished and die over and over, (lol really like everytwo months in fremmy isles and mm) i would sell my acount for like 200ktc
Originally Posted by kylan97 View Post
same^ i used to hang out in gerts cc and do nothing and have nothing accomplished and die over and over, (lol really like everytwo months in fremmy isles and mm) i would sell my acount for like 200ktc

Ehh, I used to just sit in the mining guild and mine coal.

Every once in a while I would venture out and mine some gold.
That was all I would do.

And then when I gathered an abundant amount, I sold it.
Then started the cycle again.

<--- sad child.
lol
i played and got to level 25 and went into the wilderness or whatevr it was called and got bashed and robed T_T
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits