Toribash
Originally Posted by Mr-Deanster View Post

PS friends of Spirit or Spirit themselves may only apply.

Last time i checked you wernt a friend or allie of spirit. Unless you can provide proof that you did send me money and ill reinberse you. Read the rules or something :/

Hes still alive god damn it... thanks to everyone who turned up to the gathering.

I just cant believe it....

Edit: merge these or deletes the other one or whatever...
Last edited by suomynona; Aug 11, 2007 at 12:29 AM.
Jarmund>{#toribash} Dr-Meanster: finish your sentences before pressing enter.
Ok, this is a really close kick, that i PHAILED to capitalize on it. So in true "Coulda Woulda Shoulda" fashion I'm posting an edit that changes everything.
Aaanyway enjoy. lol
Attached Files
closekickbutsmeebobsucks.rpl (57.8 KB, 16 views)
Haha, nice editing Smeebob, the original was so close you couldn't have needed to change that much...

Anyway, the first night of the competition was good fun, although a little frustrating on my part what with all the losing, however as the evening progressed and I relaxed into the whole 'Kill Tommy Kill Tommy' mode. We ended up having a few close calls, most of which I'll include in this post. Some of them actually achieved head contact 'Pokes' and others were genuinely powerful attacks that just missed the mark.

I think that the task set is hard.... but not impossible, please don't say 'It'll never happen' it will! it just may take a while... In the meantime enjoy the headhunting
Last edited by TommyTank; Apr 13, 2008 at 12:20 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Choo! Choo!
Damnit, I got a decap in Wushu, I was just a few people off.

Now Tommy's at the top and I'm at the bottom for the list.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!