Toribash
I also have that replay saved (For some reason D and it's named something like "WTFUX BLASPHEMY"... that had nothing to do with anything. Anyway, no thanks.

EDIT:
Originally Posted by ManBreakfast
Okay. I'm going to make a compilation video, I want everyone to post replays up here. Try to only include... 3 single player replays, I'm looking for multi.

That's from the oldest CBK video thread (There are 3 of them now), and I'm not sure if the rules are still the same. :o

EDIT 2: I just made some good replays in TK. Can they be in the video too?
Last edited by Imsku; Sep 22, 2007 at 03:31 PM.
Wow. Imsku... I knew you were leagues better than me but I had never seen any replays from you...

Well I only had ~3-4 multiplayer replays, so I'm off to create some amazing gems... :P
<3 MBK :D
Are we still planning on doing the "individual music for everyone" thingy, or will the video just have one track? I'm not sure which one would be better, but I have some epic musics on my computer. And I mean EPIC. D:
Well, If we had our own tracks, mine would be "Iron Lion Zion", considering my head and everything.
Attached Files
more TK WOWNESS.rpl (68.0 KB, 14 views)
upside down.rpl (33.7 KB, 13 views)
arm disentigrate.rpl (69.8 KB, 10 views)
judokickboxing.rpl (72.5 KB, 14 views)
Yeah, same with the music. I'll make another topic, specifically for you to tell me what you want me to have in the background.

There's just two things...

1. Dun post in the music thread, it's supposed to be organized and neat so I can find things D:

2. Please try to have something good for background, because the focus is supposed to be the image feed, not the sound. If anything, something without lyrics would probably be best, but it's still up to you in the end.
I have the most epic music without lyrics ever. Ok, maybe not ever, but it's very epic and godlike. It's like the sound version of two gods fighting with their bare fists. In space.

Yea so, I have a music picked for myself. That's what I'm saying.

EDIT: Ohhhh, and I just made a cool replay with hamr on the jeet kune do server. Can the video include CBK members killing each other? Sorry for this flood of new replays that weren't in the .rar, but they just kept on coming and I couldn't help it.
Last edited by Imsku; Sep 22, 2007 at 03:31 PM.
It should really just be a video of you doing something amazing.

If it means you're hitting a fellow CBK, just make sure it's you doing the amazing move. Don't wanna have something where Hamr has the better move, but it's in Imsku's portion, right?

And btw, topic being made for the music now, try using filefront or something to share the music you want me to use... and I'll be putting mine there as well.

Or at least several things I'm debating using >.>
Wait for me!!!!!!!!! Yet me upload some replays, I've got some good ones.
'Speed doesn't kill people. It's coming to a sudden stop that kills you' - Anon
-----
'A witty saying proves nothing' - Anon
-----
'The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one.' — George Bernard Shaw
Here's one I found the I liked. Suicide ftw.
Last edited by Hamr; Apr 11, 2008 at 10:13 PM.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
ManBreakfast, any of mine that are suck, don't use them. Only the cool ones should be video-worthy.