Toribash
Originally Posted by Skky View Post
Also i'm ashamed of Mr. Tran.
I'm Vietnamese.
Why couldn't he be white instead?

Because then he'd be selling meth. And he wouldn't be in a university.
[Inq]
Need help with anything? Have a question? PM me! I'll try my best to help you.
Y'all can say don't take drugs as much as you want it's not going to stop people from doing it. I just hate the people that go out of hand.. and use the baaaad baaad drugs..
~#025, reporting in.~
alpha u get mah babiez<3

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Zapachoo View Post
Y'all can say don't take drugs as much as you want it's not going to stop people from doing it. I just hate the people that go out of hand.. and use the baaaad baaad drugs..

because we all know the good illegal drugs are good. :/
I love you
Honestly, shrooms aren't dangerous or anything (unless you get the wrong kind), and neither is acid. I mean the things you do while tripping COULD be dangerous, but for the most part it's just kind of fun/funny. Not that I do these drugs, I just know about them a bit.
<Skulfuk> I'm a rapist? I prefer to call it "surprise sex"
LSD destroys parts of your brain so when you come out at the end of the trip you're a bit dumber. LSD is one of those once every 10 year things . Shrooms aren't bad for you.. Weed can give you lung cancer but so can smoking D:
~#025, reporting in.~
alpha u get mah babiez<3

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
All drugs will do damage in some way. They'll either destroy your brain, lung, liver or a combination of the three. That being said, the benefits far outweigh the risks in most cases. Unless you take ice. That shit will fuck you up REAL bad.
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
In NZ the main problem is P :| If I ever caught one of my friends doing that I would personally hand them into the police. That shit is fucking lame.
~#025, reporting in.~
alpha u get mah babiez<3

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]