Ranking
Oh I forgot. The really good brownnosers got supermod. Like you, Alex. Yeah. You're doing pretty well. And you too, Gynx. Are you having fun cupping veb's balls with your little blue hands so you can keep your little blue names?
OLDA | [T] | ORMO
<@Phoenix_afk> pro
Alright Vigi. That's enough. I'll agree that the PT turned to shit and merit was overlooked for ass-to-mouth action, but Alex actually earned smod. So please, cut the shit out. veb wasn't even fucking involved in the new smods, he's been camping.
Oh I forgot. The really good brownnosers got supermod. Like you, Alex. Yeah. You're doing pretty well. And you too, Gynx. Are you having fun cupping veb's balls with your little blue hands so you can keep your little blue names?

Do you know you're a dumbass?
Originally Posted by Vigilante View Post

collect snots from the nose
Frist of all, learn the wibble rules.

No insulting.

Thank you.

Shamed. Also, if you have something to say about the Promo-team, feel free to PM me.

I wont ban you now for this.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!