Toribash
This is pretty funny,I have the exact opposite problem.Normally Firefox can't upload images and replays,so I have to go onto Internet Explorer to do so.
Oh, the Irony.

Personally I like Firefox, but Chrome is good too. Just make sure you go and edit cookie permissions. That way you won't have as many evil trackers, since most of those are cookie-based.
i liek turtelz xd
Well, your parents need some reading on Mozilla's Firefox Browser.

Anyway...

Firefox - Highly customizable, huge amount of add-ons.
Chrome - Very fast/lightweight
Opera - Tons of features

Personally I use Firefox with Adblock, Google Notifier and themes. Add-ons make the experience a lot richer. But it depends on the user. If you just need a simple and quick browser then use Chrome
Last edited by GenkiSudo; Jan 4, 2010 at 06:06 AM.
"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi
Flock?

thats pretty much firefox with photobucket branding and and integrated upload widget
Most of the ones I would suggest have already been suggested. But as you have a PC, you could still download Safari, which has been time-tested to work.
Firefox or chrome are (to me) the best choices. Though I like firefox's persona system better than google's skin system, AND firefox has add-ons. I am unaware of any add-ons being made for google chrome. HOWEVER, due to google chrome's lack of add-ons, and simple method of applying skins' it is a lot simpler.

I use firefox because it can be simple and complicated, complicated being that you have the ability to add things onto (like add blocker plus, or personas, chatzilla, etc.

I don't know if either one is faster than the other though, and I really doubt your firefox has a virus. You could still reinstall it.

Though in your situation, I would probably be inclined to start a-new with chrome.
I prefer chrome. It works very fast, even on my dial-up network. If you want something fast I would go with chrome.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
º7th Dan Black Beltº
º[vibe]º
ºJoin my fan club!º
/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ(
 じしf_ )ノ