Ranking
well it is kinda completely different...

kunimitsu has a dagger instead of a sword, no mechanized arm or spinning wrist and she's agile... that'll make it different. and o yer, she's FEMALE

btw, the mechanism i used for getting kunimitsu's dagger free is promising for yoshimitsu's sword too, i'll experiment with it and maybe post an alternative version.

also, i was thinking i migth make a yoshimitsu vs kunimitsu mod, since the fight actually occurred in the tekken story line. would it be OK to post it on bot the coming kunimitsu mod thread and this one? how about the thread for girlfight.tbm?

I'm finsihed with the technical side of the kunimitsu mod. i'm just going to add a few finishing touches before i post it...

EDIT: added
Last edited by Archlurps; Oct 17, 2007 at 02:42 PM.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
not if you use flag 32..

Archlurps: you can post it in this thread if you want and i can change the thread title for you...
Last edited by MrPoptart; Oct 16, 2007 at 03:33 PM. Reason: flag 16 is body_ungrippable, flag 32 is dq_disable
yeah, change it to "Tekken mods"

cuz there'll be one of a Jack, too. i will think of something more original than just a biggish dood, i promise.

Thanks Poptart.

and btw, on another thread you said that flag 32 was DQ disable. o well, anyways, i'll change the text once i get back from school

actually, i think it's 16... can't tell cuz neither 32 or 16 seem to work... one is the right one, but it does no good, since the weight of the sword pulls the left "foot" inside the ground, DQ'ing from the ankle... must be a bug resulting from the use of the shin.

Anyways, i'm posting Kunimitsumod.tbm now. it's got the same different pair limbs problem as yoshimitsumod.tbm on some versions (mine, namely), but it's not that crucial. it also suffers from the same DQ problem

EDIT: posted and text changed. also posted yet another version of yoshimitsumod.tbm, that fixed yet more flaws still.
Last edited by Archlurps; Oct 17, 2007 at 02:42 PM. Reason: typo
I refuse to grab.
-
my bad, flag 16 is body_ungrippable, flag 32 is dq_disable, i get get them confused some times

*title changed*
Last edited by MrPoptart; Oct 16, 2007 at 03:36 PM.
instagib is flag 6 and flag 12 and they are used for things like swords, they make the body part dismember once they touch it, flag 6 is instagib and anti-instagib, which means it can touch another instagib part and not fall off, flag 12 is just instagib.

dq disable is like whats on your feet and hands, if you have dq on and you have flag 32 on your head, then your head can touch the ground without dq'ing...
is there a flag that prevents dismemberment? i'd need it for a mod.

i mean one that actually prevents all forms of dismemberment of a joint, not only instagib. and i don't want it to be inctagib itself
Last edited by Archlurps; Oct 17, 2007 at 02:41 PM.
I refuse to grab.
-