Ranking
Originally Posted by Warcry View Post
The main problem is your cpu. Get at least a 3.0 or higher.
The cpu is what gets you your framerate. Video card just makes it look pretty.

That's a flat out lie. Your PC obviously doesn't run Crysis on Very High settings.

I hope by pretty you mean load all textures/models/cutscenes/and everything else related to graphical configuration and generating <_<
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
put shaders med and
shadow med

it help for me
or dl a custom settings
some thing like this http://www.incrysis.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=14544
there r loads if custom settings

i found 1 that look better than high and run better (forgot where i found it)
Originally Posted by PlayerID57 View Post
Dude you don't get it.
This CPU worth a 200$ This days.
Because it has 4 cores, not a single..

So it's about 4Ghz or more.

Excuse me what? Your processor is 2.6 Ghz not 4 Ghz. That is the main reason you aren't getting the performance you want. If you want it to run better either get better equipment or use lower settings.
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
Yeah so your hardware is not good enough to play Crysis on max settings. Lower the settings and it should work fine.
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
Originally Posted by SLAPPED View Post
Yeah so your hardware is not good enough to play Crysis on max settings. Lower the settings and it should work fine.

Not MAX Settings.
I said High, Stands for "gamer" on Warhead.
Originally Posted by SLAPPED View Post
Excuse me what? Your processor is 2.6 Ghz not 4 Ghz. That is the main reason you aren't getting the performance you want. If you want it to run better either get better equipment or use lower settings.

You don't seem to understand.

A QUAD CORE AT 2.6GHZ WILL GIVE YOU WAY MORE PERFORMANCE THEN A SINGLE CORE AT 4GHZ.

Besides, they're thinking that the CPU is the bottleneck. It's not. Your graphics card is. The 8600GT doesn't have enough power to go through Crysis with heavy settings at a playable rate. I have one GeForce 260 installed right now (which is the bottleneck in my system) that can run Crysis on max at 27fps. The game rips through your graphics card, and only puts a strain on your CPU if a lot of physics objects are flying around. I'm guessing you'll need a 9800GTX or equivalent in that computer to do what you want to do.

Originally Posted by Warcry View Post
The main problem is your cpu. Get at least a 3.0 or higher.
The cpu is what gets you your framerate. Video card just makes it look pretty.

Ugh. Come back here after you understand how modern day computers work, because that's completely wrong.

Also, get a better power supply. 800 watts should be safe for that computer, but going higher never hurts.
Last edited by CiaoTime; Jan 9, 2010 at 07:41 PM.
My card is better then yours, in vram amout.

1.9 gigs and I run at medium at 20-30 fps.
You can probably run equivalent. My processor is 2.1 so uh, yeh.

Crysis warhead and all other crytek games use alot of resources to process things.
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"