Ranking
They just look pretty bad
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Wtf, I have some too, didn't know what the hell they are but oh well.
Centuries Of Damn
I usually just scratch the dead skin off with my knife to clean up the area, dry it up with alcohol, then squeeze.
I used to squeeze and then put on some acne cream. It may hurt like hell, but it's worth it. It took me 2-3 weeks and after that they have stayed away.
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
tbh, it's like they're intergrated into my skin. i've had them for a VERY long time, i just never cared enough to deal with them (and i didn't know that blackheads could be this tiny and in this quantity.)

also, tried the toothpaste thing (put it on, left it on overnight, scraped it off when i waked up) and nothing. rar. ;|
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
What's the best way to get rid of them?
Someone told me to heat up honey and put the warm honey where the blackheads are (in this case, the nose).

Holding your head over boiling water for 20 minutes does the same. It steams your face, and makes your pores expand for sweating. Also, the steam just helps heating up the tallow inside the blackheads, making it more fluid.

Goddammit, what the fuck is an exfoilator and how the fuck do I get one and can I make it out of something at home?

Cloth shops have them here. Probably some sort of cosmetics shop will have them. They're bits of paper the size of a nose (when wrapped around). You put water on your nose, and place it on. Then you wait for so long the package tells you to, and then tear it off. It's like tape, but with chemicals. Don't use tape, though.