Ranking
Dunno. I'm guessing that you'll get higher if the graphics are set atthe same level. HOPEFULLY!

Also read this. http://www.incrysis.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=30372

crysis 2 is to crysis as crysis is to far cry 2. Wow. And it was running on an xbox to boot, the weakest platform of the three.

Just reading his description was like reading a steamy romance novel. It got me all excited and hot.

I'm glad amor modes are being merged too. I always wished speed and strength were the same so I could make epic leaps across a map or something.

Blackdemon, have you tried any of the usercreated configs? A lot will improve perfomance by cutting out intensive but subtle details. Or make the game look better. Or reduce that annoying pop in. Oh pop in, I hope to god they have fixed that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
ya i did some is asum some make the game lagg bayly
but some better graphics and fps

but i use origanal settings atm
http://www.crymod.com/filebase.php?s...d7d5bc8b111a22
^^ where i can my crysis 'mods'
You're wrong, Crysis 2 producers announced that crysis 2 will be LESS system demanding then crysis 1.

Black you can run higher settings, at a decent fps. As can I
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
Remember when I still had my old computer and installed the Crysis demo, turned on the max settings and played...

Damn I was running in like 1-2fps when you jumped out of the airplane then on the ground I was able to hold around 5fps, such a horrible memory

Anywas, I really want to get this one, I hope it will be more focus on the story as well, I really want to care about what I am doing. In the first game I had this über armor and killed alot of poor koreans, I did it because I had to in order to advance the story but I really didn't care. I want a darker story now and it seems to deliver that at the moment.
Last edited by Madouken; Apr 10, 2010 at 04:47 AM.
Dirt dosen't need luck
If I use GeForce GTX 275 plus a Quad 2 Core processor plus 4 GB of RAM, can it run Crysis 2? Because I might buy this game.
adotEngine : TOMATOES!
Jonggi : POTATOES! Copycat!
Yes, you will be able to run the game. I could run the original with max settings (with huge frigging amount of lagg) with a 1gb ram and a single core 3.2ghz along with a geforce 7800gtx. I do not know how well you will run the game (fairly well I belive) but you will definatly be able to run it.
Dirt dosen't need luck
*it can run on the xbox*

So I'm betting they have optimized the hell out of this one.

Also, I can run all very high x16 AA at ~20 fps. Not smooth enough for me. I always gotta have at least 30 fps.

I can live with high, or even medium on crysis, since it looks fine not matter what. Except on low.

It's too bad that they couldn't sneak a camera in to the room to record the guy playing. I'd pay-per-view for that one!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]