Ranking
Kay. This game is cool.
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
Lean a little more to the left will you, i can't see the damn game board.
Last edited by Ball; Apr 19, 2010 at 01:09 AM. Reason: oops
WHEN GOD GIVES YOU A LIME, GET A GOD THAT GIVES YOU TWO LIMES, TO PREVENT SCURVY
Move your fucking fatass out the way, or ill get Tehcaek to stick his chocalate P*** in your mouth! ; D~
...................Unibash Teacher...................
Never thought TehCaek would post on teh Legion board with his 1 of many accounts. I was too lazy to logon to other acc. :O
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HIGH QI ITEMS 1K START BID HERE!!!!

Gone forever. Bye guys! Thanks for memories. :'(
Oshi! TehCaek just switched back!
Custombelt | I'm back after 5 years! ;)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PM me if your selling items, buying anything and everything!
Pussy, you passed go, now "Go" over there and suck a fatty chodelet so i can cheat over matt's shoulder!! *looks at matt's deck and sees 7 aces, What the fuck? how does he have 7 aces?"
WHEN GOD GIVES YOU A LIME, GET A GOD THAT GIVES YOU TWO LIMES, TO PREVENT SCURVY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RbzPWruR8Q (Evangelion-History of the "F" word)

"Why don't you go outside and play hide and go Fuck yourself!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMbbMkZtO_s (Evangelion-Ending theme song)(goes to ^^)
Last edited by izzy162; Apr 19, 2010 at 05:21 AM.
I HAVE THOUGHT OF A NUMBER OF THINGS TO PUT HERE, BUT SINCE I DON'T FEEL LIKE WRITING THOSE THINGS, I WILL KEEP THIS BLANK FOR NOW.
You didnt follow the game: xD

Ill continue it: R

Ready or not, get set, Suck ma' Dong!!!!!
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Soon you will marry my ex turantulaturtle in law twice removed, also you will die in a car accident at exactly 12 : 34 pm tomorrow, and i will also dump a bucket of razors on your dick when you are masturbating tonight because your wife left her playboy magazines on the bed last night, AND YOU WILL LOOK DOWN AND CUM, IN YOUR EYES, then you will go blind and a snapping turtle will try to suck your dick and bite down and chop it off!!

Edit: i am saving this as my signature lolz

Edit: Edit: Damn too long XD
Last edited by Ball; Apr 19, 2010 at 05:41 AM.