Ranking
Vlc player is pretty good
it doesn't lag much
but it looks crappy
I will devastate your pooder.
ITunes is what I use for Music.
I also use realplayer SP. It is good for all in general. Videos, music, etc.
I recommend RealPlayer though.
Custombelt | I'm back after 5 years! ;)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PM me if your selling items, buying anything and everything!
VLC is a must have for videos. No need to fuck around with codecs.
But for music Songbird has been my favorite for the past months.
"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi
I downloaded a thing called K-like codec pack and it comes with a really good video player so I'd use that for video and as for music I would say Winamp but I always had issues with getting my 5.1 to work on it.
Everything in this thread except vlc and foobar.

I use iTunes mostly though. I like its library and look way better than other programs. I have used it since it first came out on windows. I even liked it enough to buy a used iPod. :v
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
I am very fond of music, I am crazy to listen music. I have tried for many media player like Winmap, The KM Player and Jaangle. So i would recommend you to have The KM Player.
It is really easy to use and install it. Its playback is awesome and there is no need of extra codec packs. Its some features includes setting multifarious audio and video effects, slow down or increase playback speed with regular tone.
People need to stop recommending VLC.

It's a piece of shit.

Download CCCP, install MediaPlayer Classic (it comes with it), forget about everyhting else.

Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
Everything in this thread except vlc and foobar.

I use iTunes mostly though. I like its library and look way better than other programs. I have used it since it first came out on windows. I even liked it enough to buy a used iPod. :v

You cant customise it all, though. Pic related, as I did it myself in foobar.

Originally Posted by DesiTwist View Post
Winamp for your music, VLC for movies and video.

Theres no point to using winamp. The only good thing about winamp is milkdrop and you can use that in foobar with a third party component.

Originally Posted by Yourface View Post
I downloaded a thing called K-like codec pack and it comes with a really good video player so I'd use that for video and as for music I would say Winamp but I always had issues with getting my 5.1 to work on it.

K-lite is a shitty rip-off and inferior version of CCCP.

You shouldn't be using a 5.1 to listen to STEREO music anyway
I use GOM for movies. It may not be able to support as many file types as VLC, but it looks better and supports multiple audio streams really easily.
Originally Posted by m0o View Post
People need to stop recommending VLC.

It's a piece of shit.

Download CCCP, install MediaPlayer Classic (it comes with it), forget about everyhting else.

You cant customise it all, though. Pic related, as I did it myself in foobar.

Theres no point to using winamp. The only good thing about winamp is milkdrop and you can use that in foobar with a third party component.

K-lite is a shitty rip-off and inferior version of CCCP.

You shouldn't be using a 5.1 to listen to STEREO music anyway

m0o is absolutely right.
I've been using foobar for about 2 years now and I'm very satisfied with it. U can change anything, u just need to play around with it a bit.
CCCP is also a great choice, using it for a year, used K-lite before, but CCCP has superior h264 decoding (k-lite doesn't always know what to do and starts to bug), and since I almost exclusively watch video encoded in h264 it is the best choice.

Try them, u wont be disappointed
wishful eyes deceive me