Ranking
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
I mean manned missions. NASA has plans for a permanent base on mars by 2020, so I figure that they will want to send a manned mission before that...

Hopefully there will be a world war soon so we can get some faster tech, but whatever, Ill be happy if the US just buffs NASAs budget a little. I heard they have less than 60% of the budget needed to complete their prospective projects, laaame.

We have the tech required to terraform, but I doubt we could pull it off on such a large scale without an insane amount of cash.

from what I have heard, NASA may be on the chopping block..... D':

edit: well, I decided to consult Google and I believe it is just their moon program.
Last edited by Shlimby; May 18, 2010 at 12:30 AM.
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm
Originally Posted by avwave View Post
In perspective, our squabbles and our hardships are minute, while our victories and our accomplishments, in the same vein, are tremendous

Thanks for sharing broski, it really opened my mind and made me love more the earth (No matter how weird that sounds) everything we do, everything we think, even if we think of the future the past or in the present situations, I can imagine more life out there in the whole universe, growing and just, living.

+rep
Learn something new everyday I guess :3
MGUNIT: I Dunno What IRC Is?
[Gay4Daxx] [Omega] [AM]