Ranking
Really nice, the flow is really good The replays are fast and fit shows skill and
excellent "camera work" one of my favorite of yours bust3r
<3 you
10/10
[Pigs]|TA|AM|
Fuck yes! I've been biting my nails off because of the epic suspense :O

I totally love all of the replay. Especially the NutHug one and Toril's replays. The morphing in the beginning of the vid is just... wow... Some delightful effects along with some hard ass flow and sync. MindFUCKINGblowing good sir.

Bust3r, thanks for busting my head away :3

<3
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
My presence is requested in the credits! Also, I didn't really see much sync in this vid and the transition between the intro and the actual thing was a bit startling but overall great replays, good freecam and amazing effects.
Bust3r!
Simply amazing.
Awesome replays,effects,music,sync.
good job.
10/10.
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
who does the god of war head belong to?
and why 2 different sets for nuthug? had his ice monster and his gremlin in there
will comment on the actual vid when i can watch it with sound
Last edited by BenDover; Jun 22, 2010 at 09:39 AM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
The intro was really good and also the camera and the sync.
This is one of the best video i've ever seen.
Good job! Keep it up.
Long gone
Thanks for the awesome comments everyone!

Originally Posted by BlakNWyte View Post
Sometimes it sped up too fast to where I had no idea what just happened. The intro made me go "awwwww snap" but you should have weaved it straight into your replay montage instead of cutting it off separately. The music fit the video nicely though i didnt enjoy it all that much. Other than that it was totally awesome, really ballin'.

Yeah, I know what you mean. :P Sometimes it's just necessary to do that, so I can sync up the rest of the parts of a replay, or even the coming one to nice elements in the music. But thanks for the nice c&c.

Originally Posted by Muffindo View Post
My presence is requested in the credits! Also, I didn't really see much sync in this vid and the transition between the intro and the actual thing was a bit startling but overall great replays, good freecam and amazing effects.

You sir, are either deaf, or blind. :P
But youtube did throw off the sync a bit, as usual. D:

Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
who does the god of war head belong to?
and why 2 different sets for nuthug? had his ice monster and his gremlin in there
will comment on the actual vid when i can watch it with sound

I recorded one half of the video on my PC before I formated the hard drive, and I already had his old set downloaded, didn't download the current one. And then after I had formatted it I recorded the 2nd replay, where I had to DL his new set since I didn't have it already.
And the god of war head belongs to ShiftV3, thought he just got a new set.
Last edited by Bust3r; Jun 22, 2010 at 11:16 AM.
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
woooo nice vid Bust3r, good quality, replays, rather I'd choose another song but it wasn't bad ;)
BUT you did ONE unacceptable mistake : there's no Miska! O.o
<27
WILD POLISH LADY
Héhé That's a nice vidéo Dude.
The Intro was very cool
music, syncro , camera : Its all good ^^

Good job
[OFRO]
I'm the Puma Boy !