Ranking
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
[APP] Evolution
1. Structure: We have currently 1 leader but when we are official we will decide on another to keep a balance in the clan.We all are friends in this clan,we all get along great and learn from eachother to become stronger.We are all friends so i dont think there will be any fighting.

2. Organization: When we do get official,it will be easier to make sure everything is balanced with no troubles.If someone does something wrong of acts out,we will have a group of the most active,mature,and fair members to have a meeting and decide what the punishment should be.

3. Activeness: The current only leader is me (until we get another) and i am VERY active both in game and forums.All my members are active in both as far as i know.If someone goes on a vacation,grounded,or leaving for any reason the members are required to PM me.If someone isnt active for a while without telling me,that member will be kicked.

4. Control: If a member acts out or misbehaves, the leader or leader's will call a meeting or a group of members i mentioned in organization section which will talk it over and discuss if it calls for a kick.If its very bad its an immediate kick,if not they will be warned once and ONLY once.

I think thats it =D

Not very good at these kinds of things so please go easy on me.

P.S: 50k was sent to veb
Last edited by Tripstone; Jan 1, 2008 at 01:48 AM.