Toribash
Re: skills
i am really angry!Y DID U BAN HIM!He was mmy closest friend.sniff,sniff.WHY!

Anyway he wasnt really one at all caus' he didnt even bother trying the head I made for him and began spamming so he could increase his post count.LoL.I didnt mean of the top
hi! im the same guy as sonypower5 and i know you are going to ban this account aswell for no reason after this. I just want to ask why you are aqusing me of bieng skils , i have no idea who he is. Please i would only like the moderators to reply to this perticular message
Originally Posted by neterkunal
i am really angry!Y DID U BAN HIM!He was mmy closest friend.sniff,sniff.WHY!

Anyway he wasnt really one at all caus' he didnt even bother trying the head I made for him and began spamming so he could increase his post count.LoL.I didnt mean of the top

i tried the head, it was to big
Originally Posted by firewings
hi! im the same guy as sonypower5 and i know you are going to ban this account aswell for no reason after this. I just want to ask why you are aqusing me of bieng skils , i have no idea who he is. Please i would only like the moderators to reply to this perticular message

IP Checker.
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
he signed up at my house cause hes a close friend and had no email, and i said i didnt know him cause i thought it wuld increase my chances of getting my account back
Why not just come out and say 'My friend is a complete spammer, don't ban my account because he spammed on my comp' then?

It doesn't really help saying 'I don't know him' when he shares your IP XD

Or, it could have been a case of a really odd burglary.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.