Toribash
I think you should make a whole new video, and I agree with Rage about the multi only replays, cus anybody can pwn uke. We should post use pwning other clan members. Let me make some good multi replays and I will post them here soon.
Belt: 3rd Dan Black
Xbox Live GT: iiNsane Rebel
I say that ppl who are not in DAT anymore should stay out :l

edit oh jeah and there is many multiplayer vids at my list too...use them if you want only multi sock(hara) =D
I have an idea about the script:
Camera shows kind of battlefield, hundreds of ninjas (ninja=other clan members) stay in a circle. In the centre of circle there are few DAT members fighting against new and new waves of ninjas.

I need somebody to make a circle of ninjas in 3ds max (or any other editor). I'll render it as I need and put on in-game video. I know that Mouta is good with 3ds max, but he's inactive now. Any other volunteers?
xD nice, you could ask rich, but mouta was on yesterday o_o
Originally Posted by ?
is it a bird? is it a plane? no.... its loloholic

Screw helping Lolvale outpopulate vebamin C, the citizens need jobs! Help by clicking here! =P
Camera shows kind of battlefield, hundreds of ninjas (ninja=other clan members) stay in a circle. In the centre of circle there are few DAT members fighting against new and new waves of ninjas.

That Sound awesome! And MP only is good idea.. Hmm..
< Larfen> also my replay thread has more views than the rules thread \o/

...This probably explains most problems in this community.
That sounds like an amazing idea!

Btw, here are some of my favorite replays
Attached Files
tae kwon do 6.rpl (63.3 KB, 12 views)
nice tkd.rpl (76.6 KB, 11 views)
coolc maddman.rpl (198.8 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Coolcow; Feb 1, 2008 at 03:10 AM.
[DAT]Coolcow
The coolest cow in Toribash
Lol some thing i did with hand cannon lua script XD
Attached Files
dat replay? .rpl (38.4 KB, 11 views)
HEAD CANNON.rpl (21.8 KB, 13 views)
Hand cannon dancer!.rpl (33.0 KB, 12 views)
Hnd cannon and pose .rpl (54.7 KB, 11 views)
Originally Posted by ?
is it a bird? is it a plane? no.... its loloholic

Screw helping Lolvale outpopulate vebamin C, the citizens need jobs! Help by clicking here! =P