Toribash
Btw Animal, i think its better to close the Recruitment for now. Because if we are trying to get this clan smaller there is no need to have it opne, and that thread takes a bit of our time.
Hello, world.
Ok, some suggestions from me:

1. Closed recruitment at all, only new members if REALLY GOOD player was found by members and got invite. Askings for invite should be totally ignored.
  2. Reworking the levels at toriclan to have a goal for the members. Atm all have the possibility to fight at clanwars, I suggest another level ABOVE elite for only highest active and highest skilled members. Maybe something like "Knights", "Professionals" or something. Later more about that.
  3. More strict following of ANY rule we have. No exemptions, no excuses. All accept the rules at the moment they join the clan.

Ok, maybe some more coming from me over the time.

Additions to point 2: The idea behind the new level is, to have a goal for the members. Normal members don't have the possibility to fight at clanwars with that, so they have to work on their activity and on their skills to get to the level where they can participate at clanwars. The professionals (or whatever this level will be called) should be really the best ones of the clan. And it shouldn't be a fixed thing if u enter that level. Not active (ingame AND forum) = back to elite or member (depends on ur formerly status), so u have to work on your activity and ingame-skills.

At the moment some member seems to see things a little too laxed. We're a pro-clan, we're a family...and we need a little more work from all of us to keep things growing.
Check my Soundcloud ;)
Originally Posted by ViperTech View Post

1. Closed recruitment at all, only new members if REALLY GOOD player was found by members and got invite. Askings for invite should be totally ignored.
  2. Reworking the levels at toriclan to have a goal for the members. Atm all have the possibility to fight at clanwars, I suggest another level ABOVE elite for only highest active and highest skilled members. Maybe something like "Knights", "Professionals" or something. Later more about that.
  3. More strict following of ANY rule we have. No exemptions, no excuses. All accept the rules at the moment they join the clan.

Additions to point 2: The idea behind the new level is, to have a goal for the members. Normal members don't have the possibility to fight at clanwars with that, so they have to work on their activity and on their skills to get to the level where they can participate at clanwars. The professionals (or whatever this level will be called) should be really the best ones of the clan. And it shouldn't be a fixed thing if u enter that level. Not active (ingame AND forum) = back to elite or member (depends on ur formerly status), so u have to work on your activity and ingame-skills.

At the moment some member seems to see things a little too laxed. We're a pro-clan, we're a family...and we need a little more work from all of us to keep things growing.

omg epic suggestion D:
I agree with this!!

We should keep the Elite status has the high rank of the members. If we crate another lever it should be lower than Elite.
I agree with everything you said, btw.
Hello, world.
I agree too... but i´ve somthing little to say about that clanwar-thing.

Knights/professors, how about if, they will not be above elite, they just fight in clanwars, cuz elite-member don´t need to be über high-skilled... what i´m trying to say, some regular member can have highest skills in clan, but he/she have some small bugs/things that he/she have not invited to elite..

Hope you guys understand what i mean.
Do you know, how to do nothing and still think you're helping?
I just wanna have a goal for our members to work on. It's time to push it all a little more forward instead of running in circles.
The reason why I'm thinking about a rank ABOVE elites is, that there only be that ones who support the clan with highest activity, maybe other things like competitions, arts, whatever to keep Aeon growing. A little like the "helpers" of the staff.
As I said, I wanna have a goal...and I wanna see some mates be more active to get their asses at the higher lists ;)

We made a big jump at the toriclan-list over the last time (from rank 61 to 23 or something) and i wanna see us ways more up. Time for some fights
Check my Soundcloud ;)
I just wanna have a goal for our members to work on.

Ok, I appreciate that. You really deserve your place in Aeon.
Do you know, how to do nothing and still think you're helping?