Ranking
lol@threadbeingaboutbrokenbones.

who's that WolfBr fag anyway? isn't he like killpiu's bro or shit.

(invisible welcome back bro. <4 )
Me neither. I'm indestructible.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
I haven't had a broken bone neither, that knee accident was just like hella deep and large cut.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Originally Posted by flXy View Post
Also am I the only one who hasn't had a broken bone yet?!

Originally Posted by AHD View Post
Me neither. I'm indestructible.

Originally Posted by JtanK View Post
I haven't had a broken bone neither.

^ that.
I broke five bones yet.. and all because I did something really stupid. you guys must be that clever

also, sorry that I forgot but; welcome back bro
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
:'D, thanks for all the wb's, appreciate that.

I broke my arm once :I
I was trying to get in one of those uhh... it was like a small car kids get in and your parents push it around; so i was trying to get in, but while doing that, the car fell on me and my arm broke ;~; lol
Let's change the way of our talk now a bit.

I've just paid a visit to dentist. I had uhhhhhfghgh... Let me use my medical skills and translate it, it'd be something like periodontal abscess. Something along these lines. I had to get this shit cut out of my mouth + a cavity in tooth next to it filled + I had another tooth next to it filled too.

[re] | #Polska
the destiny of a scavenger

I hate the dentist. last time something went into my mouth ... no not what you think lol
I was at the doc for a stomachoscopy. He had to get a pipe till my stomach for that. the most disgusting thing ever
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
no not what you think lol

ahahaha lol.

I only had the knee accident and HELLA LOT of drama with teeth.

After healing this periodontal abscess, I'll have to take antibiotics and kinda like spray some medicine on the wound where that abscess used to be [was cut out].

[re] | #Polska