Toribash
Original Post
Recruiting new bloggers
Hello guys.

The new applications are from now closed.

Everyone who applied and didnt send in an example blog post should go ahead and send them to me, they will be still considered no matter what.

I'm especially waiting posts from the following people:
-War_hero
-Zach
-Cassandra Chaw
-Hkp326
-carl
-marcus

If I left you out, please send me a post anyways, I'll read everything.

Please note that I dont want new applicants anymore, I want the current applicants to show their skills.

Cheers!
Last edited by SlipAnc; Feb 4, 2011 at 08:10 PM.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Nope, that's why I need full fledged bloggers who can take care of the thing.

Vox sucks

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

mmm

I've blogged before, and like to think of myself as a creative person.

Do you have any estimate of how often we will need update the blog?
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Assuming that the reason you want to "keep the blog alive" is for Dev updates and such. My personal opinion is that it would work well if some of the Dev staff had twitter accounts, or something the same. A lot more people check twitter etc than specifically go on the blog on this website.

Quite a few other game's staff do this, so people can stay up to date with development and such, it also works as a sort of get to know the staff type of thing.

On another note, i just noticed Slip, you have a Nabi-studios email address..... Congratulations, i always sort of assume this was reserved for in-house Dev team If there is one (another reason we need an up-to-date blog hah).
Might be a considerable idea, hmmm.

Vox sucks