Ranking
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
Let's Play Dungeon Keeper!
Hey there guys, an invitation to get into dungeon keeper awaits you!

(image thanks to google images)

The Game

Dungeon keeper is all about being a badass keeper of dungeons, you kill heroes, torture opponents and make other keepers pay for challenging you, in a classic RTS style. It might be an old game, but it rocks so hard that it deserves more recognition, hence I'm making a Let's Play! (Plus I just love to play this game.)

If you wanna play along with me, you'll probably have to buy the game or somehow get it, personally I use DOSBOX 0.74 to emulate the game in DOS mode, the patch can also be installed in DOS mode and it appears to be much more stable this way.

The Let's Play

For those of you who aren't familiar with LP's, they are video series' of people playing a game, and an invitation to join in. In this LP I'll be accepting any ideas you wanna put forth to the LP here or on youtube.

The play-list link is here: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...0AEFBDC4F334C2
I'll be updating the play-list as time goes on, so far there are 16 videos in the LP, and we are up to level 19/20, having just completed level 18.

The first video:
Play-list above, all videos below.

All Videos

Please respond with any comments here or in you tube, This will be the first of five LP's I have lined up, and I have so many more to add to that list. This might be a bit of an over-popular game to make an awesome let's play, but if that's your objection wait till my next two let's plays!
Last edited by Vox; Apr 4, 2011 at 01:23 AM.