Toribash
Gratz to everyone who made it. I've seen Erth and Thrandir much online, and i'd like to say that they are doing a very good job. They all are, but especially Erth and Thrandir is (:
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
Gratz everyone. Especially to SpaceLlama. He's basically following my footsteps, except I was a GK.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
congratz guys...^^

btw natejas you need to wait a little bit i think...
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
can i be apply for two things at once? i was considering a blogger spot, but i have also always wanted to help the community ingame as a game master :/
Lol, blogger spot. And no, if you did not know they already have game masters.
oh, well i think there should be some more spots, i have only seen 2 ingame
Originally Posted by balloffire View Post
can i be apply for two things at once? i was considering a blogger spot, but i have also always wanted to help the community ingame as a game master :/

You can apply for two things at once. They are not accepting application for GM. You can apply to become a blogger but i would not suggest it until your spelling and grammar skills have improved.
it's common knowledge that you can apply for whatever whenever, it's easier to get accepted when there's a recruitment thread because the admins are sort of oblidged to accept someone
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan