Ranking
he actually didnt cheat hampa, his paypal account wouldnt respond and he couldnt get onto it and hampa just fucked him over without letting anything be done.
guys, he didnt cheat hampa...he accually paid for the toribooster...it wasnt a creditcard fraud...and now slith was a fucking ass hole and bought his damn account and sold every goddamn thing, VX was a friend. a good friend. and nows he's gone from unce because of the stupididst thing in the world...

if VX has talked to you, you would see that hampa has made a mistake...a BIG one, im sorry, but we need to start a thread dedicated to get VX back on his feet
But... but... hampa doesn't make mistakes...

jk hmmm maybe we should have hampa doublecheck or something? Don't really know how the whole paypal thing works, never gotten a toribooster...
~®awksoniC
---
/.---------====/:::::=:=:::::\====---------.\
|..D.....A....\...../...|./.../’’..../”’\...|\..|...|.../’’’..|
|..l \.../..\....\/\/....l.\..._/....\,,/...|..\|...|...\_,'.|
\.---------====\:::::=:=:::::/====---------./
no, you heard anes, he cant doublecheck, his paypale didnt work correctly, so how could he double check then?

and we cant help X unless we convence hampa to make silth give VX his pw back and let SILTH pay for all his stuff back, since he sold all his stuff
earlier blam asked me to become co leader, i thought about it, I refuse... we are going to make sure that X will come back, no matter the consequences we suffer
Since when did I become Asian?
I know how cool of a guy VX is, so I will make my siggy FREE VOLCANOX as well.

my good deed for the day
Fuck Queens of the Stone Age!! Bring X back!
LONG LIVE QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE!!!
2nd Dan Black Belt
UNCE Aikido/Sabmbo Player
Josh Homme: "Ck-Ck-Ck-ck-Ck-Cocaine!"
*hugs*

added free VX to my siggy too.

btw, has any1 even PM'd hampa about it yet...
Last edited by rawksonic; Mar 1, 2008 at 02:54 AM.
~®awksoniC
---
/.---------====/:::::=:=:::::\====---------.\
|..D.....A....\...../...|./.../’’..../”’\...|\..|...|.../’’’..|
|..l \.../..\....\/\/....l.\..._/....\,,/...|..\|...|...\_,'.|
\.---------====\:::::=:=:::::/====---------./