Toribash
Be friendly, make friends. That goes also with sharing. You will get more rich, share with Your friends. Your friends will get more rich, they will share with You. After some time TC is not the first aim in the game, but friends. :-P
-----
Originally Posted by pundzo View Post
how do you mean skiled like i can use photoshop preety well because i cant(and this art thing seems interesting)

I believe that he meant texture making (like i have my head in my signature picture) or making overall art (like the whole picture in my signature).
Last edited by Saint; Mar 28, 2011 at 03:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Polish shoes, collect litter, clean up, advertise, beg, deal, say someone is cool and so. You have to start on the streets before becoming a real rapper.

Boredpayne Moderated Message:
User warned, useless/offtopic.
Last edited by Boredpayne; Mar 29, 2011 at 03:04 AM.
There are places to go, people to see, things to do.
Originally Posted by TheGift View Post
Polish shoes, collect litter, clean up, advertise, beg, deal, say someone is cool and so. You have to start on the streets before becoming a real rapper.

DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS MAN/WOMAN.

Boredpayne Moderated Message:
User warned, useless post.

Last edited by Boredpayne; Mar 29, 2011 at 03:04 AM.
Comprehensive list
1. Buy tc (either from users or nabi)
2. Purchase a booster.
3. Do surveys or other promotional offers (not recommended, almost all are broken)
4. Win in ingame official servers.
5. Win in static tournament servers (not up at the moment)
6. Win in gamemaster tournaments in hotseat events.
7. Win in forum replay events.
8. Win in forum art events.
9. Marketing.
10. Making and selling art.
11. Miscellaneous events, such as 100k for the best introductory screenshot for 3.91.
12. Betting.
13. Dueling.

Closed, this is the comprehensive list.
Buy TC for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=240345
Buy VIP and Toriprime for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=237249

Hey look more than two lines.
I would say texturing is a good way to start.

Make some heads, sell at an affordable price and ever so slowly build up your ability in w/e program you use. After you get enough attention from selling textures, open a texture shop and expand from there.

The textures don't need to be super complex, they just need to have a funky look to them, take critisism in a positive manner as well. People tend to be pretty nice to amateur artists. Don't get discouraged on the off-hand a senior member gives you a bad rap.
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say