Toribash
About 420 hours clocked on tf2.

But I always quite enjoy the dawn of war series (minus soulstorm. bloody METALL BAWK-SES) And I hope to get starcraft 2 because the first 1.5 games were very fun indeed.
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say
Id say the game I can just play forever and not get bored is Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

I can sit and fish for hours in that game and never wanna put it down.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Same as Gum , that games doesnt get boring at all even after doing nothing else than running , fishing etc for days.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Meow :3
[Duck] [OLDA]
Chrono Trigger, the one of the few RPG's I've ever liked, and has probably the best overall score of any video game.
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
I fall into the catagory of loving sandbox like games, free roam.. It would have to be Minecraft for me also the occasional fps some times.
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
One of my favorites would be Golden Sun, for the Gameboy. It was one of the first games I ever got when I was a kid, and the story, and characters were pretty bad-ass.

this. took me as to get every djinni and summon.
<lumpysolo> ermergerd it's jalis <lumpysolo> love u too jalis <3
<jalis> you are worthless <jalis> ignored for my sanity