Toribash
Enough proof?

Well basically wat happends was that 2 weeks ago
the clan where I was in [Reach] was closed by the leader masterx3. I asked for leadership and he granted me the position since he left the clan but he didn't let me the bank name and board owner acc. Like I said
before, he closed the clan and took the 65k left in the bank for him and didn't return back for the people
whoe helped gain that money. In my opinion I think it was selfish of his part to betray the clan by closing it with out any reason and take the 65k that we "The Clan" made.

Fish says:
There aren't really many rules about this. So I'll need to know a few more details before I can do anything about it.
Without knowing the details, if he was incharge of that TC then it kinda justifies it. On the other hand, if it was agreed to be shared for the clan and its members, then thats where I can help.

P0w:
First of all he was the the leader but the founder was ''Nadhif". Nadhif quit the clan because he was so mad about his conduct against him and pass it to him and nadhif joined "Coffe". A few days later masterx3 passed the leader ship to me and quit the clan. So if he quited the clan leader position, all the stuff of the leader are pass to me: Bank,Forum Acc and Discussion Thread. None of that was agree and he closed DSC with no reason. Then 1 day later I sended him a message saying: "Wheres the bank acc, you stole the money?" and he replys: "im not stoling, when i was the leader i am making profit."

So it was a plan? To make a clan beggin for tc and closing it when you got enough?. Then I checked his Transaction History and found that he transfer the TC to a guy named TheFail "70k" to makes him a flame that was not supposed to be trade according to Nadhif. All clans members where mad when I told them that masterx3 stole the money that they made winning tourneys, buying tc and selling stuff. So I want the 70k back that he stole from [reach] since like you said, the person incharge gets the money and I want it for my clan purpose and a bann for him for stoling the clans profit.

Proof that he passed me Leader ship:
1#-he passed me Leadership

#2-He quit [Reach]

Never happend.
#3-Giving money back<---Don't know wat that means giving 70k back from 50k

4#-Proof of the hardworking people who made the money

Fish says:
Well I don't really get much in the way of this so I'm gonna have to see what the others say before I go ahead and do anything. By this time you'll probably need a TSA to fix it anyway. So yeah lets wait and see what they say.
Last edited by Neru; Apr 25, 2011 at 09:01 AM.
⋐⋑
<ishi> 2MEGPOID4ME
Well, that is what happens when you have a kid for a leader.

I don't think that anything could happen. Sense he was the account holder.

If you can prove that he made the bank for profit and prove that he only made the bank to quit after a fair amount of tc was sent then maybe he could be banned for scam. other then that I dont know what could happen.

Edit: Master: So you made a clan bank to gain profit off your members?
Originally Posted by MacElite View Post
So, why are you getting mad cause he is using the tc for the clan?

Wich clan?
⋐⋑
<ishi> 2MEGPOID4ME
Originally Posted by masterx3 View Post
p0w i took the money like months ago before i give ldrship to you

So you stole it before closing the clan?
While whe earned them you steal them..
⋐⋑
<ishi> 2MEGPOID4ME
He just scammed, most of that clan for tc.
-----
Also, he used the tc and made a 100k request lol
-----
He basicly used your clan to gain profit for him self lol.
Last edited by MacElite; Apr 25, 2011 at 09:09 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by MacElite View Post
He just scammed, most of that clan for tc.
-----
Also, he used the tc and made a 100k request lol
-----
He basicly used your clan to gain profit for him self lol.

That makes me mad, he was scamming from the start by
taking the money from the bank for him and not
for clan purpose. This is just a fraud, hope he get his judgement.
⋐⋑
<ishi> 2MEGPOID4ME