Toribash
ITT: People who think irc is serious and that cry over kicks.
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
Yoyo....you need to stop
Toriprime/VIP local moderator | Colon 3 | 4th dan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<3 Cide | Glow | Jarmund | ishi | satiknee | Wiggi | Fish | pal <3
[19:12] <&MrManiac> I kept pooping in my pants
/invade
excuse the invade please

I just wanted to say that i like Yoyo.... when he likes me. Hes fun to be around but can sometimes be a little immature about things. You cant blame him, hes only 11 or 12 or something. The point is that hes still young. He makes rash decisions because of something small that may have occurred, and he may be a little power hungry. (everyone is though) Its not my decision to decide whether he is too immature to handle power, or if he should be reprimanded for abusing his power, but i think that at times he can handle his power and be mature, and others he is a little too quick to make a decision. Basically what i am saying is: Either accept him for what he is, or dont. Thats what i have learn to do and i would say we have a decent relationship.
good day sirs

/invade
That's my point exactly, I want him to be more mature. He's cool when he is.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Exactly what Pwender said, he did nothing to offend me personally towards me, but seeing what he does in irc is kinda upsetting. Yoyo, friendly clan lovely advice, stop that
Fine. =(

I don't regret nothing I do to hyde/hkp though.
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
<3 hkp
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]