Ranking
Original Post
NEWB 2k ToriPaint Exhibition
WINNERS!
^click^

Welcome to the NEWB 2k ToriPaint Exhibition

Your goal is to display the most interesting and unique looking blood splatter pattern you can manage.
The art of violence!

Free to enter!!! Prize = 2K-tc
Contest Ends: 3/31/08

Any Settings, any mod... total freedom in the setup, including replay editing
Entry Limit: 1 entry per contestant!

Points will be awarded based on Design & Creativity

Rules of Interest...
1) Please do not post replays... Screenshots only!
2) Please remember to turn off your hud for a better pic
(type /option hud 0)
3) You may Edit your pictures to make them more attractive... you have complete artistic freedom... pretty much anything goes
4) You may change your 1 entry at any time before the contest ends, but please edit your post, don't make a new one.

Tip: No Friction makes some interesting Blood Patterns!

Example...

Image Edited by Defyant : Starring GenX000 & Defyant
GOOD LUCK TO ALL ARTISTS!!!
Last edited by GenX000; Apr 1, 2008 at 12:40 AM.
<3 Toribash!

Do I win? TICK!

Sorry for no cool shaders or crap like that, but this happened while I was tryin to do a move so I thought, meh, why not.
I might as well enter this... later.
work it harder make it better do it faster makes us stronger more than ever hour after our work is never over
Originally Posted by doget View Post
2nd entry, purrtie pattern.

contest rules - 1 entry per person... (I'll go with this one!)

(If you'd like to change your entry before the contest ends, please edit your post.)
<3 Toribash!
Straight line
Here's my entry, best I could do...

work it harder make it better do it faster makes us stronger more than ever hour after our work is never over
Wow dodget, this pic is win! I'd have it as my desktop background if there weren't that many blood-hating people staring on my screen
I really hope you win this...
just saying.. im te only person that acutally diddnt JUST print screen and paste. i acutally put a 2 and a half hour effort into mine... but im not saying the people who DID just print screen and paste did bad.. cuz theya re actually cool.