Toribash
Original Post
Another Donation :D
I am giving away the following items:

You can only ask for one thing. Only one. Also, if you want to keep the donating alive, donate to the donation fund.
Last edited by box; Apr 19, 2008 at 06:21 PM.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
No more items, unless anyone wants to donate for other people?

Sending. Now I need more donations :o

Thanks for the orc torso! Um, it might not be helpful but I have a gladiator secondary gradient I can donate. I know it's cheap so if you don't want to accept it,that's fine.
I can has gladiator secondary? lol
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
Originally Posted by Phalanx24 View Post
Thanks for the orc torso! Um, it might not be helpful but I have a gladiator secondary gradient I can donate. I know it's cheap so if you don't want to accept it,that's fine.

Give it to grumpy. ;p

ive got a gladiator primary that someone can have
you make me feel like i peed myself..... it makes me feel warm :P

This is how awsome Squid is
thanks!
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.