Toribash
Original Post
Two Man Dance Competiton - 75k Prize
You may be asking yourself, "What does he mean by Two Man Dance Competition? I think he crazy foo!" Well, allow me to explain!

Rules
- You must dance either with someone else, or with yourself.

- Turning off damage is fine.

- You can use any mod that does not edit the shape of the toribasher. World builder mods are fine, along with sambo and jousting and the like. Things we will not allow are mods like bigvssmall, twinswords, samurai, or, as I said, anything that changes your shape.

- You have to remain together for at least most of the dance. AKA: No splitting apart and break dancing for 400 frames, an acceptable dance would be something like the Waltz or the Tango (Videos of them below.)

- As I said, remain together MOST of the dance. If you wish to toss the other into the air and catch him or walk to each other, that is fine.

- The more complex your dance, the higher your score. Although, a sloppy but complex dance will score just as high as an incredibly smooth but simple one, so be warned!

- This thread is for discussion and replay posting, but don't get into any heated debates here. Its primary focus is for holding the submissions.

- If at any time you do something our council of judges deems wrong or cheap, we have the right to deny you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The PRIZE
If you are the lucky winner of the competition, you will recieve the following prizes:

75,000 tc!
(Or 37500tc for both of you.)
A texture of your choice made by me!
(Or one for both of you.)
AND A NEW CAR!!! (Not really.)
Note: If you're dancing in SP with yourself, you will receive all of the prize money and the texture of your choice made by me. If you're dancing with a friend, you both get 50k and both receive a texture of your choice made by me.

IMPORTANT
Slith has agreed to donate 25,000tc if we show him some impressive replays! That would bring the prize up to 100,000tc!

So cmon guys, show him what we've got!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Judges List!
Stonewall
Superstar
HomerDawkins
Mosier
Psy-T
Note: More judges may be added at any time before this competition ends.

Time Limit

The competition will last from Firday, April 4; until Friday, April 24, when all of your replays will be narrowed down by our judges to only five, we will hold a public vote to decide the winner. We will announce the winner on April 31.

Replay Submitting

Replays will be posted IN THIS THREAD, and you may post up to ten replays total, and if your partner posts replays with you in them, it does count. SP replays count for only you, and you may post any mixture of the two.

Servers

You may be asking, "Why has servers section, u no has server fer us!"
Well, if you are, you're wrong, because we do!

We are allowing you to request a time slot on the Nabi Tournament Server! To request a slot, PM me with the time you wish to have it, at a maximum of 60 minutes, and you can apply for it two different days. The settings will be whatever you want them to be, and if you need them changed just find an ingame mod to change them for you. The rest can be done in whatever server you can find, per say, use your clan's server. (If they allow you to!) If there is a comp during that time, it's your job to find out, and if you didn't realize it and go in there to find one, IT'S YOUR OWN FAULT.

I WILL POST ALL TIMES THAT HAVE BEEN TAKEN IN THIS THREAD.

REGISTRATION STARTS FRIDAY!!!! FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS!!!

Alternative Server
Since Superstar rocks so hard, he is making the Evil Server (Server 21), A DANCE SERVER! He will post directly below me with his instructions as to how you will behave and play on his server, and the settings there as well.

Donations!!!

You awesome people are what made this competition possible, and for that, I thank you. AND I WANT EVERYONE ELSE TO THANK YOU TOO, BY PUTTING YOU ON THIS LIST!!! (In big text, I might add!)

Werd - You rock our world! DONATED 51k!!!
Stonewall - I donated 14k.
Superstar - Donated 8k AND A SERVER!
Chac - U is sexy man Donated 1400 tc!
Slith - U bastarf!
Donate the 25k now, not later!

Now, what are you waiting on...

GET DANCING!
Last edited by Stonewall; Apr 3, 2008 at 03:40 AM.
Well, check out my second one. I suppose I thought this was about breakdancing and stuff. I'll make more later.
This one has nice throws, and comebacks.
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
Um, short notice though. I mean this Friday is deadline? Little soon don't you think?
idle
heres a dancing one. There arent really any dancing moves, but its pretty cool.
Last edited by War_Hero; Jun 2, 2008 at 01:25 AM.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
No, read again Volcano. The server registration starts Friday, you can post replays whenever.
The real thing would be better and smoother than this but is this sorta more the kind of thing you want?
Last edited by hidingwarior; Jun 13, 2008 at 05:51 AM.
Sorry to tell you desertpunk, but you have to be dancing with both players, thats why it is called a "Two Man Dance Competiton"
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
Got about this far before I got really bored, which is pretty bad, since I cut two steps off of the basic tango movement before dipping.

http://toribash.mydistraction.net/danceBored.rpl
Radioactive torso's description should be, "You have cancer like wow."