Toribash
Originally Posted by RayA75 View Post
Name:Ray, not raya
How long you've been using IRC: about 20 months
How far your knowledge of IRC extends: I have good knowledge of irc, including nick, chan, and botservs
How often you are on IRC: Almost every day
How active you are on IRC: Most of almost every day
How long you've been in this clan (if you are): /me pelvic thrusts
Whether or not you've read our IRC rules: I've read em
What position you would like: Admin, if you would be so kind. I'd settle for op if you see fit.

I'll accept you for op, as you haven't been in our channel as long as some other guys.

Also, I am totally Ray, Raya.
Name: Virtue
How long you've been using IRC: A year and a half I suppose.
How far your knowledge of IRC extends: Got a good knowledge on irc, such as nick, chan, ban, kick, and the like.
How often you are on IRC: A lot.
How active you are on IRC: Pretty active, just not this week though.
How long you've been in this clan (if you are): Since it was passed on to me about a year ago or so.
Whether or not you've read our IRC rules: Yep.
What position you would like: Owner, if you will.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Name: Matt
How long you've been using IRC: About 1,5 year.
How far your knowledge of IRC extends:Overall knowledge bout IRC Nick, Chanserv, DogTag and K9 bot (not exist on irc.toribash.com).
How often you are on IRC: Almost every day.
How active you are on IRC: Active, but I sometimes leave it switched on to play TF2 ;).
How long you've been in this clan (if you are): Half year as a teacher.
Whether or not you've read our IRC rules: I've read'em, of course.
What position you would like: Admin, milord.
Last edited by Vedius; Jun 30, 2011 at 08:52 PM.
best vlad in plat V Kappa
kat <3
Originally Posted by Virtue View Post
Name: Virtue
How long you've been using IRC: A year and a half I suppose.
How far your knowledge of IRC extends: Got a good knowledge on irc, such as nick, chan, ban, kick, and the like.
How often you are on IRC: A lot.
How active you are on IRC: Pretty active, just not this week though.
How long you've been in this clan (if you are): Since it was passed on to me about a year ago or so.
Whether or not you've read our IRC rules: Yep.
What position you would like: Owner, if you will.

You're usually on pretty early in the day for me (7:00 AM), so I never see you. Though usimm is on IRC 24/7 and he said you were on earlier, plus given the fact that you've been here so long. However, it would be a bit of a hassle for me to set up two owners. As for the time difference, I plan on changing around my schedule, which should fix that (going to get up at 5:00 AM, amazingly enough). If you REALLY feel like you should have owner, please tell me so and I'll set it up. Though unless you do that, I think that it'd work out best if you have admin.

Originally Posted by evildog View Post
Name: Matt
How long you've been using IRC: About 1,5 year.
How far your knowledge of IRC extends:Overall knowledge bout IRC Nick, Chanserv, DogTag and K9 bot (not exist on irc.toribash.com).
How often you are on IRC: Almost every day.
How active you are on IRC: Active, but I sometimes leave it switched on to play TF2 ;).
How long you've been in this clan (if you are): Half year as a teacher.
Whether or not you've read our IRC rules: I've read'em, of course.
What position you would like: Admin, milord.

usimm has been hanging around our IRC 24/7 since I started it, and he says he's never seen you on. Like I said, I plan on changing around my schedule, so I'll be on when you're on. Until then, however, you shall receive no powers.
Originally Posted by Rayleigh View Post
You're usually on pretty early in the day for me (7:00 AM), so I never see you. Though usimm is on IRC 24/7 and he said you were on earlier, plus given the fact that you've been here so long. However, it would be a bit of a hassle for me to set up two owners. As for the time difference, I plan on changing around my schedule, which should fix that (going to get up at 5:00 AM, amazingly enough). If you REALLY feel like you should have owner, please tell me so and I'll set it up. Though unless you do that, I think that it'd work out best if you have admin.

Like I said, I wasn't active this week, school and stuff. Hope that you'll understand.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Like I said, I wasn't active this week, school and stuff. Hope that you'll understand.

I know. I still don't know if you feel like you should REALLY have owner or not.
I think I should. Seeing as I've been running the place for a really long time now.
Last edited by Virtue; Jul 2, 2011 at 02:25 AM.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
I think I should. Seeing as I've been running the place for a really long time now.

Remember that IRC is different from the forums. Though all right, you seem to know enough and are confident enough, so I'll go set it up.
I saw your PM (my internetz got cut off) and to tell you that every time I go to the IRC, no one is even there. and also busy of school. (Heaping tons of homework that sucks)

Name: Declan/usimm.
How long you've been using IRC: Around three years.
How far your knowledge of IRC extends: Enough.
How often you are on IRC: I'm on the #bleu irc more than you are.
How active you are on IRC: ^
How long you've been in this clan (if you are): Not too long, i'm fairly new.
Whether or not you've read our IRC rules: I wrote them.
What position you would like: Anything you want me to fill, if you need someone to fill it.
Back for good.