Ranking
So far what i have on the opener contest.

Trying to boom the chest.
Attached Files
Marccod-Yah.rpl (137.7 KB, 22 views)
Yar-Har-Fiddle-De-De, Do what you want cause a Pirate is free!
Little bit of tricking.
Attached Files
Marccod-Tricking.rpl (174.7 KB, 20 views)
Last edited by marccod; Jul 27, 2011 at 07:36 PM.
Nice Marc.
Your replays are much better sinse the last time i saw them.
You seem to be finding relpay making easy.

I Think your tricking needs to be worked on but when it comes to dms you still got it.
Keep it up.
Nice replays.

The Tricking was kind of stiff though.

I think the problem with not being able to get the boom is you got uke by the hand and the arm is super flimsy which doesn't allow much control. With out control you don't have much power.
Thanks Jets. We haven't talked in a while. D:

Yeah, i haven't been tricking much sense Taj left. Thats actually my second attempt at tricking sense that.

I need inspiration.

Originally Posted by Rum View Post
Nice replays.

The Tricking was kind of stiff though.

I think the problem with not being able to get the boom is you got uke by the hand and the arm is super flimsy which doesn't allow much control. With out control you don't have much power.

Yeah i know thanks. Ill get it though...Maybe

My first Maniplication.
Attached Files
Last edited by marccod; Aug 1, 2011 at 07:08 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My first edit of a maniplication.
Attached Files
Last edited by marccod; Aug 1, 2011 at 07:08 AM.
Hay, people say something.
sup, marc
Long time no see... was kinda a surprise to see you've turned to a awesome replay maker since then.
Anyways, gonna comment only on your last replays but I've to say that I watched some previous ones and they're very good. Proud of you.

The beginning of the story I heard - Spotted right away that self-damage was on (I wonder why). Opener was pretty regular with nothing of extraordinary... the manipulation was good because you've managed to control Uke just fine and you did with a good fluency (lacks on very few points). Enjoyed the fact that you didn't used grab to execute the 1st kick. Second kick was kinda 'meh' but then you did kinda a hug to the Uke's arm. My first reaction was "What he is trying to do?". Then figured out that you did nothing... no pose and still hugging that bloody arm. (Is your new lover?)

Anyways, expecting to see more replays from you... especially the freestyle/tricking ones.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
Was up hayz. Thanks for the C&C
Attached Files
nice , but u need more impact , because it looks like judo ;/ but i liked the "break dance " and the second kick

8/10
[-U]
Thedevill ~ Moneyboy99 ~ dragonsfc