Toribash
Lol I swear to God I thought he was planking
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
I saw a few of these shows awhile back, maybe two years. The only memorable acts where: A young yodeling girl (won first prize,) An electric violinist (Sounded awesome) and an old Texan couple. The older gent. balanced a started lawnmower on his teeth while his wife threw cabbages into the blades. It was hilarious.
ಠ_ರೃ - "Quite so, good sir."
Luv that show watchin it since last season lol.I just wonder how can all this talent around america not be discovered its crazy like that.Anyways my fav acts for all the season so far has to be Fighting Gravity,Those funny little people (love the way they annoy piers),and snap boogy.Second favs have to be the russian bar thing (if you saw the first live show episode you will see why they r so dangerous) and i illumanate.
Say: Eye Spell: Map Say Ness :3
Hotshot: Snap, the Russian Bar thing, and Anna are my top 3. After that comes the woman that they sent home during the Vegas auditions (I don't remember her name, the 42 year old classical woman), I raged at the tv when they sent her home.

Those Funny Little People, well I'm with Piers on that one.
Twin:I dont know why but i see a good Vegas show with Those Funny Little People and with the 42 year old woman i see why they sent her home the song choice was just not good for a classical singer that's why but hey theres always the wild card to bad Those Funnyl Little People got voted off so sad.
yes they voted them off but hey this seasons talent is off the roof i mean werent you scared when snap boogy and that cycle family came on stage at the same time? I mean sure the judges dont always have good judgement some time. Example:the parrot show.