Ranking
Too lazy to go through this crap for big profit, so i'll just go to my lowest wich is 31k.
It's All About Expansion
I did say a little more. send the tc
Just by living, people hurt others without even realizing it. So long as humanity exists, hate will also exist. There is no peace in this cursed world. War is just a crime paid for by the pain of the defeated...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Danzos View Post
Too lazy to go through this crap for big profit, so i'll just go to my lowest wich is 31k.

Sorry but no ty
Originally Posted by Deadmau5 View Post
I did say a little more. send the tc

For your records...

You've sent 6000 toricredits to Deadmau5
thanks ;)
Originally Posted by Star View Post

You've sent 6000 toricredits to Deadmau5
thanks ;)

Sent. Thanks for deal.
Just by living, people hurt others without even realizing it. So long as humanity exists, hate will also exist. There is no peace in this cursed world. War is just a crime paid for by the pain of the defeated...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Warcorne (gleb27) is a very good artist. Arguably one of the best. I'll sell it for around 90. I am also selling huck's old set. /dl and /lp me to see it. I'll sell that for 150k. Also Both sets are in 128
and definitely not in defenestration gaming
I have an Aveance set. The price is intense though. I'll PM you and we will talk it out.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Originally Posted by Adrian View Post

Warcorne (gleb27) is a very good artist. Arguably one of the best. I'll sell it for around 90. I am also selling huck's old set. /dl and /lp me to see it. I'll sell that for 150k. Also Both sets are in 128

60k for it, also please post screenshots of hucks set
Originally Posted by Festus View Post
I have an Aveance set. The price is intense though. I'll PM you and we will talk it out.

Bitt out of my pricerange. Wouldn't mind a screeny though ;)